Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review Concert in Düsseldorf  (Read 7425 times)
kumpeline

« on: October 14, 2008, 06:22AM »

My English is not very good, because it´s 20 Years ago that I learned it in school.

The concert in Düsseldorf was at the Phillipshalle. The Concert began at 20:00. The acoustics was very nice and when the concert start there are 2000 people inside.
The show starts with "The Sky And The Dawn And The Sun". It was a brilliant atmosphere the hall and the girls are in topform.
The first act run ca. 50 minutes. Lisa also was back in the show and it was great to hear her voice. The other girls was also good and so the time goes by.

The second part was also great and one highlight follows the other. I´m a great fan of Celtic Woman and it was a great Chance to see the girls live in Germany.
The new Woman Lynn is very good and she has also a brilliant voice, all together it is a highlight.

At the end of the show they played You Raise me up, it was one of my favourite and my eyes filled with tears. The Concert end with Spanish Lady and the audience stands up und scream loud and give a great applause.

I hope that Celtic Woman come back to Germany. There are a great group with fantastic singers.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 08:44AM »

Thank you for your thoughts on the concert. Smiley  Welcome to our forum! Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 09:04AM »

Welcome kumpeline!  I just love that we have so many new European members as a result of the European tour.  Thank you for sharing the details of your concert with us, and it's wonderful to have you here on the Forum!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 12:08PM »

I join Kelli and Jeanine in welcoming you to this forum, kumpelline!

It is so good to hear from our European members and I am happy that you finally got to experience CW live in concert. Thanks for sharing your review with us.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 07:54PM »

Welcome to our forum family, kumpeline. Please make yourself at home. Smiley

Thank you for sharing your concert experience with us.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 05:01AM »

I too want to welcome you , Kumpeline!!!   I'm glad you enjoyed the show and I hope you will visit us often here.  I hope they return to Europe for all of you next year also.   But I REALLY hope they make it to Portugal for those over there to get a chace to see them.  At least close enough so they only have to travel a short distance.  Wink

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
kumpeline

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 10:16AM »

I want to say thank you for the welcome in the forum. It was one of the best concert for me in the last year and i hope that CW come back to Germany and other countries.
 Cool Cool
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 04:45PM »

Thank you for steering me to your review of the Dusseldorf concert, Kumpeline!  You did a good job!  Please continue to join us here in the forum as often as you can!  Also, be sure to post any other memories from the concert as they come to you in any of our discussions.   Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: