Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobs - Work - etc.  (Read 23326 times)
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2016, 04:12PM »

A company in Hawaii has posted on our local Craigslist offering a $1,500 bonus and other benefits for plumbers and drain cleaners.
It MUST be warmer there. Wink
so I should fill out an application and bring along a bottle of Liquid Plumbr?Huh Do they ship Sam Adams over to Hawaii??? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2016, 04:18PM »

A company in Hawaii has posted on our local Craigslist offering a $1,500 bonus and other benefits for plumbers and drain cleaners.
It MUST be warmer there. Wink
so I should fill out an application and bring along a bottle of Liquid Plumbr?Huh Do they ship Sam Adams over to Hawaii??? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Call 'em: 808-526-3747  A-1 Budget Plumbing (www.a1budgetplumbing.com)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 04:21PM by Jim M. » Logged
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2016, 09:05PM »

Kevin Cohen Plumbing in Eugene, Oregon, is hiring service plumbers at up to $50 per hour.  www.kevincohenplumbing.com
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2017, 10:36AM »

Do you like to fish?  There is a listing on the Oregon Coast Craigslist for a Deckhand -- the boat owner is willing to train someone. Smiley
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2017, 11:08AM »

Do you like to fish?  There is a listing on the Oregon Coast Craigslist for a Deckhand -- the boat owner is willing to train someone. Smiley
   Hmmmmmm.....the closest I`d get to that is picking up my neighbor`s daughter, Sasha, from rowing class everyday....her nickname IS  "Sushi", though. She told me yesterday "I`m the BEST Kazackh you know"...well, she had me there Grin Grin Grin Grin

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Raving Meaviac
Featured Soloist

Vocal Perfection..... Thy Name Is Meav

« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2017, 09:27PM »

Kevin Cohen Plumbing in Eugene, Oregon, is hiring service plumbers at up to $50 per hour.  www.kevincohenplumbing.com
[/quote This  sounds  prophetic  for  some  reason  ...   Roll Eyes

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2017, 04:49PM »

If you REALLY need a job, there are many now available in the Houston area for storm cleanup and other work.  I'm sure there will be more soon.  Check Houston Craigslist.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: