Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Live From Slane Castle" -- NOT!  (Read 19384 times)
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 09:30PM »

Thanks, I thought I missed the boat on that one!! (That shows what sleep deprivation will do to me Smiley)

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 09:16AM »

Also, on You Raise Me Up the DVD has haley but on the cd they added an extra verse for lynn to sing and as far as i know took hayley out.

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Dan

Éireannach

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 08:43PM »

Also, on You Raise Me Up the DVD has haley but on the cd they added an extra verse for lynn to sing and as far as i know took hayley out.

Hayley never recorded YRMU with the group-The Greatest Journey version is a completely new recording that features Lynn, Chloe, Mairead, Lisa, and Orlagh.

20 June 2007-Portland, ME
22 March 2012-Manchester, NH
2 March 2013-Portland, ME
30 May 2014-Bangor, ME
28 March 2015-Portland, ME
28 June 2016-Lowell, MA
9 April 2017-Portland, ME
4 April 2018-Portland, ME
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 07:49AM »

Hayley never recorded YRMU with the group-The Greatest Journey version is a completely new recording that features Lynn, Chloe, Mairead, Lisa, and Orlagh.

Actually, she sung it during the ANJ concert. Wink

raven_christina
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 02:56PM »

if you check the liner notes, David mentions the tracks we re-recorded and re-mixed.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 04:24AM »

I also noticed that Hayley's lines were skipped in Beyond the Sea & The Sky & the Dawn & The Sun on TGJ (a friend of mine ordered the cd recently) I will not be concerned about it.. but still it's quite strange. Skipping her lines is like you want to say she has never been part of the group.
while she brought many people to CW?
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2009, 11:09AM »

Here are three versions of Spanish lady from youtube. One from Raido City Music hall. The second is from the Martha Stewart show. And the third from Live with Regis and Kelly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_CEpwWBkuk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbEnCScQnLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvsbInFb3RI&feature=related

In the first version I like how Mairead dances and whipps her bow around to get the crowd into the song.

Steven M.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:16AM by lovelycherylwinner » Logged

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2009, 11:26AM »

I was wondering that too...but its kinda weird..its the originals just Hayley voiced over

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2009, 11:31AM »

I also noticed that Hayley's lines were skipped in Beyond the Sea & The Sky & the Dawn & The Sun on TGJ (a friend of mine ordered the cd recently) I will not be concerned about it.. but still it's quite strange. Skipping her lines is like you want to say she has never been part of the group.

They weren't skipped. Chloe sings her lines. 

Thanks Lindsey
MaryNorth93
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2009, 11:49AM »

They weren't skipped. Chloe sings her lines. 

Well, I mean Hayley's voice is skipped, replaced bij Chloë.. whatever  Smiley
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2009, 11:50AM »

Ahh ok  Cheesy

Thanks Lindsey
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 11:05AM »

I looked for the "Live From Slane Castle " on several sites and none list them just ANJ. I do have different Japanese releases of ANJ that have the live songs from Slane not released on the US pressing. Also TGJ &  CW Japanese pressings that has song(s) not on the US release too.
May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2009, 10:16PM »

I looked for the "Live From Slane Castle " on several sites and none list them just ANJ. I do have different Japanese releases of ANJ that have the live songs from Slane not released on the US pressing. Also TGJ &  CW Japanese pressings that has song(s) not on the US release too.

look for it on iTunes..they definitely have it..I got it from them.

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 12:47PM »

look for it on iTunes..they definitely have it..I got it from them.

KOCE is selling it as A  New Journey, Live from Slane Castle. On cd during the pledge break. Yet not listed on their site.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: