Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What to Expect at M&Gs  (Read 8663 times)
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 08:53PM »

Lol You'll have your day sometime or other XD Hopefully i will to......

Scott

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 12:26AM »

how many of you have met lisa at an M&G??? Cuz really lisa is the only one i would probably die if it met Cheesy Cuz she's well...... she's lisa, what more can i say?

I met Lisa at two of my M&Gs back in March '07.  Lisa is... I kid you not, the most genuinely outgoing person I have ever met.  She made a major, major impression on me.  But, they are all totally remarkable and you will never forget meeting any of them, I assure you!  Grin

SANDY

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 03:49AM »

Be prepared to meet some of the most beautiful, friendly, and humble women in the world!

They couldn't be nicer and go of their way to make you feel comfortable. And " if you bring it, they will sign it! " LOL

Zee

HI   ZEE..

I'M GOING TO GO IN BR...

SO..... IF I BRING IT, THEY WILL SIGN IT?  ALLLLRIGHT...
KELLI...DID YOU HEAR THAT?
HMMMMMM....LET'S SEE IF ZEE IS RIGHT...I'M TAKING IT....BUT HAVEN'T DECIDED WHAT THE "IT" IS YET...HAA...LOL

LOVE YOU GIRLS...
SANDY
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 10:51PM »

Yes, Sandy, I heard her  Cheesy  Are you going to be the person this year who brings the most unusual thing to sign...the thing the girls will be talking about in interviews for awhile?  Hee hee  Don't worry about shaving your head, Sandy...they've already signed a bald head.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2008, 01:24AM »

Hee hee  Don't worry about shaving your head, Sandy...they've already signed a bald head.
Funny this was brought up today on the forum.

It was also the first airing of Larry the Cable Guy's Xmas special and they did a skit on this very subject. Larry is sitting in a bar with some young guy who is a country star (I cant remember his name now - getting old  Embarrassed  ) Anyway a very pretty young lady walks up to them and asks for his autograpn. He asks on what, and she sort of smiles and wiggles a bit and looks down. implying her chest. She has on a low type of top so there is room there exposed. So he signs on her chest!  Shocked   Larry starts saying "I need to learn to play guitar"

Then a pretty young lady comes up to Larry, similar to the one who went up to the other guy, and asks for an autograph. So he is all happy. Then she calls her friend over, its for him. And then he drops his pants as he wanted Larry's autgraph on his backside!   Shocked

Larry makes all sorts of funny faces and after the guy leaves he says "where can I get those guitar lessons?"

I guess you really have to see it to undestand. It wasnt rib hurting humor either, In fact this was one of Larry's less funny shows. They all cant be gems. BUT it was on point to the body autograph mentioned.

Git-R-DONE!

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: