Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2009 tour songs  (Read 3370 times)
Northwest_explorer

« on: December 01, 2008, 10:16PM »

Sorry if this already has been discussed and feel like a dork asking.   Shocked

Anyone know if the songs will be totally new for the 2009 tour? So many of you are much more in the know on what to expect. 

Much thanks!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 10:23PM by Northwest_explorer » Logged
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 10:27PM »

The Spring Tour is a whole new show called Isle of Hope. Yes, there will be new songs.

Thanks Lindsey
Northwest_explorer

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 10:46PM »

The Spring Tour is a whole new show called Isle of Hope. Yes, there will be new songs.

Thanks!  That sounds great.  BTW,  Best of luck Oklahoma sooner fan from an Oregon Duck fan here!  We like football and the CW...what a combination!  LOL!
m.k.c.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 11:03PM »

GO DUCKS!!!!  Grin Grin

[/off topicness]
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 11:07PM »

I do want to add in here that while it will be a new show, that doesn't mean that ALL the songs will be new. When A New Journey was on tour several songs from the original show were included, such as The Butterfly, You Raise Me Up, and Danny Boy.

aislin
CTofer

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 11:52PM »

I was talking to someone recently about this, 'would there be any of the old songs?' etc....especially considering some songs have a special significance about them, such as You Raise Me Up, signifying the near-end of the concert.  Personally, I would love to see them add a few of the old songs they left off doing on previous tours, such as Shooting Star, or One World or perhaps the 'Reels' song that Mairead did for ANJ......but who knows.
   Really, I just can't wait to hear new music!!!

Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: