Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW! Just WOW!  (Read 1783 times)
OldFart

« on: December 02, 2008, 10:38PM »

Just watched the PBS highlights special! I LOVE those ladies!! I could easily watch them every night. It's truly amazing how they can lift me up even when the world seems to be caving in on me! I mean no disrespect to religion or God but watching them is almost like a religious experience. I feel so high right now but I'm plummeting back to earth realizing how long it will be to the next PBS special!

I'm so thankful to PBS for bringing these wonderful angels into my life. I'm also very thankful to the folks here for providing us a place to learn, discus and appreciate these wonderful ladies! I found out tonight that they will be in my town on Feb. 20th. I'd never be able to go but it will be great to know that they will be only 20 miles from my home.

I can't even imagine what it must be like for those folks who can buy the meet and greet tickets! How truly awesome it must be to actually meet them! I don't think my old heart could take it!

Anyway.. for those who haven''t seen it yet, the PBS special (like always) is quite a treat.
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 06:42PM »

I know what you mean about watching them every night. That's what dvd's are for.

OldFart

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 07:26PM »

I know what you mean about watching them every night. That's what dvd's are for.

Yep! I would love to have all their DVD's. I'd probably wear out the player!!
Tamberia
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 09:08AM »

having the DVD's is the best, I finally got all of them. So now I don't have to wait for the shows to air. Well worth the money spent.

Tamberia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: