Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The best signing and meet and greet ever.  (Read 29165 times)
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2008, 07:08PM »

BTW, the stockings are adorable! What was in them? Are we allowed to know or is it something personal? I'm nosy.  Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2008, 09:51PM »

BTW, the stockings are adorable! What was in them? Are we allowed to know or is it something personal? I'm nosy.  Grin
Interogation from the law (student). Is the person in custody? Did you remember Miranda? What is your PC for searching the stockings? Did you get a warrant?  Cheesy 

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2008, 10:25PM »

Interogation from the law (student). Is the person in custody? Did you remember Miranda? What is your PC for searching the stockings? Did you get a warrant?  Cheesy 

LOL. I'm just practicing.  Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
SANDY

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2008, 11:16PM »

HI EMILY...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH .... THE STOCKINGS WERE SO MUCH FUN TO MAKE...BUT...I HAD REAL TROUBLE DECIDING WHAT IN THE WORLD TO PUT IN THEM....
NOW I AM A 2ND GRADE TEACHER SO YOU KNOW THAT I DEAL WITH LITTLE FOLKS AND HAVE FOR MANY, MANY YEARS...SO I COULD ONLY THINK WHAT I COULD HAVE PUT IN THEM FOR THE CHILDREN...
SO-OO-O...AFTER MUCH THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT MAYBE I WOULD WANT IN A STOCKING MADE FOR ME,
THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH....NOT MUCH...JUST A THOUGHT....

1.  A SMALL PACKAGE OF 100 LITTLE LANOLIN WIPES

2. A NICE, GOOD SMELLING  HAND CREAM

3. A  LITTLE GIFT BOX OF FRESH LOUISIANA GLAZED PECANS

4.  A GIFT BAG OF OL FASHIONED SOFT PEPPERMINTS WITH A LOUISIANA PRALINE IN THE CENTER OF THE BAG

5. A LITTLE FLIP-TOP GIFT BOX  OF MONOGRAMMED PERSONAL
PURSE SIZE CARDS

6.  A PACKAGE OF PERSONALIZED (FULL NAMES WITH THE FADAS AND ALL) NOTE CARDS WITH MUSICAL NOTES AND A RED AND WHITE POLKA- DOTTED BOW

7.  A FLAIR WRITING PEN

8.  and,,,A LITTLE FUNNY -LOOKING OL FASHIONED SANTA CLAUS OR SNOWMAN THAT POPS UP AND DOWN....
AND A  HAND WRITTEN THANK YOU CHRISTMAS CARD TO EACH GIRL FROM KELLI AND ME...

THAT'S IT....SO MUCH FUN TO FILL...
NOT A WHOLE LOT...BUT THIS FILLED THE STOCKING UP TO THE TOP...

THANKS FOR ASKING EMILY....

SANDY

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2008, 11:23PM »

That's so wonderful, Sandy!! All of those things are perfect for a stocking. You are much better than me, I wouldn't have had the first clue what to put in them for the girls, haha. Cheesy

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2009, 09:32PM »

Lynn looks incredible!!!!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: