Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F.Y.I  (Read 4942 times)
mark250

« on: June 03, 2007, 08:28AM »

Just a little note. In case anyone missed it, in the Parade section of today's paper, someone asked if the girls got along as well off-camera as they did on the PBS show. Answer-  "Yes because we're so different," says Lisa Kelly, the "bossy-mommy" of the group. "Chloe is hip, Meav is rational, Orla is angelic, and Mairead is energetic."

Mark
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 08:51AM »

I saw it! My dad actually showed me the article!

Do the lasses of Celtic Woman get along as well off camera, as they did on their PBS specials?

A= Yes "we get along because we're so diffrent," says Lisa Kelly, the "bossy mommy" of the group. "Chloe Agnew is hip, Meav Ni Mhaolchatcha is rational, Orla Fallon is angelic, and Mariead Nesbitt is energetic."  The five plus New Zealander Hayley Westenra, are on a 88 city US tour" Parade magizine
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 06:24AM by celticfan06 » Logged

Thanks Lindsey
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 09:37AM »

Just a little note. In case anyone missed it, in the Parade section of today's paper, someone asked if the girls got along as well off-camera as they did on the PBS show. Answer-  "Yes because we're so different," says Lisa Kelly, the "bossy-mommy" of the group. "Chloe is hip, Meav is rational, Orla is angelic, and Mairead is energetic."

Mark

They left out Hayley.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
fireyred09
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 02:06PM »

Hahaha that's so cute! I can completely see each of the girls being as descripted. They really let their personalities shine when they perform. Even Méav....somehow, you can just assume that she'd be a rational, down-to-earth kind of lady.

Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna go look in my newspaper now....
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 07:10PM »

Does Lisa call herself the "bossy mommy" or does the interviewer call her that?

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
fireyred09
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 07:17PM »

I'm thinking she does...she definitely comes across as a maternal-figure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: