Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe recording with "an Italian tenor"!! (L'assenza)  (Read 68145 times)
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2010, 04:01PM »

Maybe it's just me, but the Itallian lyrics you translated don't seem to match what is sung in the song. But then again I don't know a word of Itallian, I'm just going off what I hear  Cheesy

You're right.  The Italian lyrics in that translation are not the same song as Chloë and Alessandro are singing.  Because I'm also a singer and have sung in this language many times,  I can hear very definite differences in the lyrics on that link and what they are actually singing.  I'm trying to find the right lyrics too.  I'd love to know what the song is about.  I don't know if they're out there yet, we may have to wait for them.  We'll see.  Wink

Can anyone else find the real lyrics? Wink

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2010, 04:07PM »

I did noit know the human voice could go as high as chloe sings. I love it

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2010, 04:36PM »

In listening to the video, I've tried to write out the words they're singing.  Because the notes Chloë is singing are high, it's a little hard to figure out what she's saying, but I'll keep working on it.  I have written down what I hear from Alessandro's opening part.  I know they're not all spelled correctly and some words may not be quite right, but it's the best I can do just by listening to it.  Hopefully the actual lyrics will come out at some point, but this is what I've gotten so far:

Provero a dimenti care,
mentero ta cher corre
todivo mon di piu profondi
piu profondi me a cero
la matraverso deserto de lado sensa
no do na qui (kee) lo ta guerra
guerra dentro me amore mio
la di ta que (kay) me dai
a u(you)ta me a nunca derre ma

Like I said, I know my spelling is way off on some of them, and a couple words may not be right,  but . . . *shrugs* Wink  At least it's something.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2010, 11:54AM »

I love that song!!!  I really hope it comes out on iTunes really soon!

Amazing song  Our Chloe looks so beautiful and Sounds ANGELIC don't u agree?
ps i am a huge chloe fan anyone who disses her messes wit me  and  ALL the chlovers
You got that right.  Chloe does not deserve to be dissed.  I met her, and she was sooooo sweet!  She's a beautiful person with a beautiful voice.  Plus, dissing an angel is a sin lol.

SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2010, 12:03PM »

I just saw it on YouTube! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe looks and sounds heavenly....and that Italian tenor is easy on the eye,too!! Wink Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2010, 12:12PM »

and still no luck with thos elyrics

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Inga
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2010, 12:31PM »

....and that Italian tenor is easy on the eye,too!! Wink Grin
Yep  Grin
MaryNorth93
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2010, 12:56PM »

....and that Italian tenor is easy on the eye,too!! Wink Grin
Yep  Grin

Here someone else who really agrees with that...   Grin Chloë is a lucky girl  Grin
Smileyirish14
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2010, 02:37PM »

Wow. I'm not a huge fan of songs in Italian with this kind of feel, but this is AMAZING. Why didn't I find it before???
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2010, 09:05PM »

That was one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.  Shocked  Thanks so much for posting the link!  Chloe looked and sounded so beautiful!!  It's ridiculous how talented that girl is. Cheesy
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2010, 05:51PM »

(sighs)So beautiful... Grin
Great MV! Now if they could do one involving all the members of CW... Sorry I'm picky Grin Tongue
Hehe, I second that, JR Smiley

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Inga
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2010, 03:25AM »

Georgiew writes on his website: Alessandro Rinellas' clips will run on the biggest music channels in the USA in rotation on PBS.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 12:10PM by Inga » Logged
Inga
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2010, 02:11AM »

Some audio samples of the CD:

www.artmusicrecords.com/site/?page_id=12
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 02:25AM by Inga » Logged
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2010, 09:05PM »

ooooo!  Just saw the video!  She looks soooo pretty! I love the dree and the shawl and her hair w/ the flowes going down and the song is gorgeous and sung beautifly by the both of them! And yes chloe an get her notes way up there!  And I love how she appeared in the audience clapping in a red and gold gorgeous dress at the end! and Alessandro is not a bad looking italian tenor either! Wink oh and he can sing too! Wink lol!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Inga
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2010, 06:11AM »

www.artmusicrecords.com/site/?p=375

L'assenza will be on a single CD.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 01:11AM by Inga » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: