Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amy's Christmas Message  (Read 1922 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: December 23, 2008, 11:47AM »

From Amy's MySpace Blog:

Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! This is the time of year filled with love, hope, joy, promise and peace. Although, during the holiday season, difficulties, challenges and problems may still be looming overhead, it is at this time that I try to remember all the blessings that surround me and be grateful for the good. We maybe experiencing the worst economic times but it's okay to take a step back. My family and friends have made a limit on our spending or chosen not to give gifts at all. Instead, we will have a nice dinner together. We have also decided to make gifts and greeting cards. I have been making cards for my family since I was a child. (Although, my drawing skills have not improved over the years!) My dad says that my cards look exactly the same as the ones that I made him when I was a kid! It is at moments like this that we laugh and I realize that they are far more valuable to me than any material gift. So, this holiday season, what do I wish you? I wish you lots of joyful moments filled with peace, laughter and blessings....and maybe a bit of chocolate too!  I also thank you for the blessings of your support and generosity! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

P.S.  Attached is a link taken from my concert in Japan last year. At about 3mins and 18 seconds, you will hear me singing a Winter Wonderland. If you play til the end you will hear me singing Silent Night and see some beautiful photos of Tokyo Disneyland at Christmastime. Enjoy! Tanoshinde!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChyFiGvAG2I

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 01:20PM »

I'm sure all these people were terrific before the were associated with CW, but there just seems to be a magic that happens to all of them when they are given the opportunity to be a part of the wonder that is CW.   Thanks Amy, and best to you and yours for the upcoming season and for nothing but good blessings and hope for the coming year.

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: