Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the rule on flowers?  (Read 1924 times)
Wife2CWFan
« on: January 11, 2009, 03:54PM »

Dose anyone know if it is OK to give the ladies flowers at the concert?
My little girl wants to give them some flowers when they come to Birmingham.
Should she give them to the ladies before they leave the stage or wait till the meet and greet after the concert?
Dose any one know Mairead's favorite flower?
Are any of the ladies allerergic to flowers?
TIA
LoveCWoman
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 03:55PM by LoveCWoman » Logged
Wife2CWFan
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 09:10AM »

Well I will take it that bring them flowers is ok.
 Undecided
May be I will call and ask the venue.
I don't want to be slamed to the ground and tazed over flowers!!! LOL Smiley
YayBabySeals

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 01:23PM »

Hi LoveCWoman,

I think your best bet is to call the venue beforehand. In some venues, bringing gifts for the performers is no big deal; in others it's a bit more difficult to do. Let me refer you to a previous post on this topic that might answer some of your questions:

http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=4118.0

All in all, I'm sure the ladies would be very happy to receive flowers from a young fan. Smiley They are very gracious and thankful for their fans' support and tokens of that support never go unnappreciated, but you still might want to double check with the venue before you go nevertheless.

Hope you have a great time!  Grin
cahham

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 04:03PM »

I have read the warning on gifts comments, but still have a 5 year old boy who is incredibly worried about getting flowers to the girls on stafe. We do not have M&G tickets and I am not sure what to tell him. We are going to be in Tulsa the end of June and need to prepare him for not being able to if this seems impossible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: