Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW and their fans  (Read 5673 times)
Elizabeth

« on: June 05, 2007, 04:34AM »

I know we've discussed this before, but it still amazes me what wonderful people seem to be drawn to Celtic Woman and to their concerts! I always come away with one or two new friends, every time I go to a performance. Just the warmest, kindest, dearest people you'd ever want to meet. 

I think it's a wonderful reflection on the girls, their character, their faith...who they are and what they're all about. Just amazing.

Sorry to say I've seen my last concert for this year, but I'm already counting the days until '08!   Cheesy

Elizabeth

MEAV:  FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS A CELTIC WOMAN
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 06:20AM »

Ya won't meet any other people in the World like Cw Fans! They are the best fans ya could ask for!

Thanks Lindsey
Charlie'sAngels

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 06:49AM »

I believe you are correct. It is a reflection on the group. They're sincerity, love for what they do, and the humility show us how humanity could and should act.
Compared to some Rap group's fans that like to mimic the garbage spewed in a typical song, if you can call it that...
I also like to believe that God smiles each time he hears them sing, and after each concert, says ...'And God saw everything that he had made (including CW), and behold, it was very good.' Grin
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 06:53AM »

Nicely said CWTurboFan! I agree!

Thanks Lindsey
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 11:49AM »

I agree. Not only are the fans great, but also the forums are great too. The admin and mods here do a great job ( a BIG thank you to them). Many fans can participate and , in general, behave well. Some internet forums, chat rooms, etc are nothing but trouble. And people at the concerts are great too. It was a very friendly audience.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
mark250

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 03:06PM »

I have to agree with everyone. I went to the Orlando show and in the section I was in, all you had to do was mention a song or maybe something you read about the girls etc. and next thing you know you had a group talk going on. Yes, CW fans have to be the best fans any group could ask for.

Mark
McIrish

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 06:27PM »

Ya won't meet any other people in the World like Cw Fans! They are the best fans ya could ask for!
Thanks,JW
Meldy

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 06:38PM »

It is a reflection on the group.

Exactly  Wink  I was also, and still am, amazed at how kind all CW fans are.  Also, we are like a "family" Smiley  Everyone is so awesome and the people who keep these forums running are magnificent!

Banner by:  Scott
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: