Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member  (Read 4805 times)
dhansen33350

« on: January 23, 2009, 10:45AM »

;)thanks so much for all the girls entaining all of us in the hansen family we love the girls very much!!!! please come back to toledo,ohio, usa if possible. we wish we could have seen you here ,as we were unable too! and regret it very much,my kids think the world of all of you,and we miss maive,also!!! my favorite is ****orla**** she seems to always have tons of smiles and emotion in her voice and movement,she steels my heart,in a big way.my son,one of my twins,(jeffrey) is crazy about chloe' man is he!!! we both like her head movement,and they way she tilt's it and looks out of the corner of her eyes,while doing so.she skips around so freely he says.we all could say things to no end,but that would be writting a novel.meraid wich i know we spelled her name wrong (awfull sorry) but she's been titled around me and work as a woodland fairy,like a female jack in the green as ian anderson says in a song.she's unreal,all the movement while playing and her hair doesn't get in the way.who ever reads this will agree that celtic woman is the without a doubt the worlds best and most entertaining group ever!!!!!!!!!! a collection of beautiful,talented women who mesh together like no others,deffinately ****the worlds best ever!!!!*****with all our thanks and love from our hearts to celtic woman and david downs and all who make them what they are, including the people in the corus,we thank them equally as much,yes we watch them as well,and the orchestra too!!!! thanks ever one again from our hearts to celtic womans heart,very sincerely daryl hansen,toledo,ohio,usa  don't ever stop ,we love you!!!!!
BlueFawn

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 01:11PM »

Welcome to the forum!

tc84
Total Fanatic

"Everywhere you go let your dreams surround you!"

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 01:15PM »

Welcome!!! i know exactly what you mean with all the wonderful members (past and present choir or soloists)!! They are all sooooo wonderful!!
Again welcome to the big CWF-Family!
coco x

"I think as a women we have so many other things to do in life, very important things, but also we have to be mothers and to support our children and guide them. Because (...) we all need guidance, don´t we?"
(C Zeta Jone 2005)
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 01:29PM »

Welcome to the CW Family!

cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 03:16PM »

Yep, sounds like you got it bad like the rest of us!!! Welcom to the CW forum!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
donnis

Kelly Family Crest

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 03:39PM »

Welcome!  Make yourself at home.

Donnis

L isa  I s  S imply  A wesome

Meallan muilte Dé go mall ach meallan siad go mion.
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 06:45PM »

Welcome to the family. Please make yourself at home. Smiley

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
tiburongirl
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 07:41PM »

Welcome to the forum!

Irishdreamer
Honorary Roadie

Voice of an Angel

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 07:58PM »

Welcome to CW forum!! Smiley

Thank you M.K.C for the avvie and banner
Angie