Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreaming...  (Read 12058 times)
fishloveslisa

« on: June 06, 2007, 12:21AM »

I had a deam about Lisa!!! It was incredible!! She was incredible. So genuine and real and I got to walk with her and talk to her and... *sigh* I heard her talking voice in my dream, too. But when she sang that part of Caledonia a cappella... *melting again* And yeah, this was a DREAM... I don't know if she has any idea of the affect she has on people Cheesy. I have never actually met her and I miss her ALL THE TIME. I wish she knew who I was... I was that girl that tripped down the steps, and managed to trip UP the chairs in a skirt... (the things I do for that woman... sheesh. Wink)
But really, I owe that woman so much. Someday, somehow, by some miracle, I will meet her, and when we do, she'll know. She won't have to know me, she won't have to remember me, but she'll know. Just one look with those soul-searching eyes and she's got me...
SO here's my lousy (lousy for me, I think I can do better) inspiration of the night...

One day, i feel, we will meet
and though it will be the first time
the love i feel will make it seem
like we've known each other
forever
you will know
that i love you
and you will know
just what you have done for me
you brought me the breath of life
you opened my doors
you kept me awake
you put me to sleep
you have touched me
in a way i cannot explain
the love i wish to pour
would never stop flowing
the fire that you sparked
will never be extinguished
the tears that you have mended
the heart you have softened
the light you have become
the angel that you are
the sweet voice
so clear, so beautiful
peircing, yet, soft
and the face
could change hearts
I owe everything to her

this was a random spurt... kind of like my brain throwing up... sorry if it's horrid. it is 12:21 AM and i'm exhausted. 

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 06:01AM »

AWWW! Whah! that was Awesome! I feel the same way!

Thanks Lindsey
fishloveslisa

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 10:55AM »

Side 1:
Thanks... I'm a dork... *blushes and considers deleting everything*
Side 2:
What a sap. Who the heck wrote that mushy poem? Someone should hit them over the head!  Grin

Dwight

I am Celtic Woman's favorite Dwight!

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 04:36PM »

In my Lisa dream I was talking to Orla at a party. Hayley was there and she said hi to me. Then Lisa entered the room saw me and walked over to myself and Orla. Just as she was going to say. Hi Dwight with her beaming smile. I woke up. no no no  go back to sleep.  Drats just as my dream was getting good too.

I am Celtic Woman's favorite Dwight!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 11:04PM »

I woke up. no no no  go back to sleep.  Drats just as my dream was getting good too.

When I dream, I always seem to wake up just before I am about to learn tomorrow's winning Powerball numbers.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 06:59PM »

I wish\dream that CW will come to Houston this year. I hope they do, because all I want to do is see her in person. I have before but I really cant remember it well. I've never met her either, but that can be something that comes along with it. Smiley

epicwolf

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 07:23PM »

I had dream i was dating a girl that looks like Lisa Kelly  Grin.  But if you want to talk about day dreaming, i day dreamed of someday I can see her in concert live and have a picture with her. I think my  day dream is more realistic and could come true i hope lol

James
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 01:17PM »

I had dream i was dating a girl that looks like Lisa Kelly  Grin.  But if you want to talk about day dreaming, i day dreamed of someday I can see her in concert live and have a picture with her. I think my  day dream is more realistic and could come true i hope lol

hehe...I had a dream that I asked Meav to go to dinner with me and somehow Lisa was the one who responded back and said no, but then Meav came back and nodded and then Chloe came and I woke up!  Sad  and I told my dad and he said "Well sadly it only happens in dreams"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 01:28PM by JC_25 » Logged

Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 02:36PM »

I love having lisa dreams!! they make me so happy Cheesy

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 10:35PM »

I love having lisa dreams!! they make me so happy

Same! Who doesn't?

Thanks Lindsey
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 09:28AM »

true, true Smiley

Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 12:31PM »

I also love it when I have dreams when all of the Celtic Woman girls are in it. Those make me want to stay in my dream. Cheesy Cheesy Smiley

made by JRRacing
lisakellylova1

the holly yew and the ivy tree are green the whole

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 11:47AM »

i had a dream tht i went to a celtic woman concert and i got to meet the ladies and they were lined up and they asked which one would you like to get a photo with and i said lisa and meav and then so the other ladies said ok glumly and then we got our photo and then me and lisa went walking and i wa asking her like do you have a myspace and she sid no
 then the weirdest part of the dream is we walked to my school gym and lisa gave me 50 cents and she said hold on to these until i am done and i saidfor what but she was already gone
 she wa running the track feild like really really fast and i was like wow thts amazing.Then my mom came up and she wa like are you ready to go an di said no i can't i am holding a celebrtiys money.
    WIERD i knwo but thts what i dremt about

my 1st banner

lisa loves it too!!!!:)
Moscapoet
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 05:19PM »

I had a whole dream with CW in it that I'm trying to write into a screen play. It is a musical about the time of the famine and the folks who went through it. My real dream? well, I stand a better chance of winning the powerball than it coming true. I love you Mairead.
TomCole618

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 10:26AM »

I could listen to Lisa sing all day....

Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call and I’ll set you free.
(The Voice….Lisa Kelly)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: