Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Nascar and other Motorsports thread!  (Read 401506 times)
JRRacing64
« Reply #360 on: October 25, 2009, 12:14PM »

48 leads again Roll Eyes
JRRacing64
« Reply #361 on: October 25, 2009, 12:26PM »

More bad luck for Jr... His right front tire blew...
JRRacing64
« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2009, 12:42PM »

Tire blew again for Jr. Caught the wall this time...
JRRacing64
« Reply #363 on: October 25, 2009, 12:49PM »

JPM just took the lead from Johnson! could be an interesting day  Grin
JRRacing64
« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2009, 03:31PM »

Denny Hamlin ends Johnsons winning streak! Good win for the home state hero! Now time for the wild card... Talladega Wink
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #365 on: October 25, 2009, 04:18PM »

Denny seems to do well in his home state, second VA. win this year.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #366 on: October 26, 2009, 09:42AM »

I was proud of the 11 team yesterday. Good job!
Charlie'sAngels

« Reply #367 on: October 27, 2009, 10:16AM »

Whatever happens, next year should be interesting...love him or hate him, Montoya is waking the sport up and making it fun again...I laughed when the stands cheered like they do for Jr., when JP passed Jimmy...and then Chad says watch out, he's been beating up on the 24... Grin
Like going to our local dirt track...take off the gloves and have some good clean metal mangling...lol.
Even at Charlotte, he made his way to fourth and was running well enough to get another top 5. He's getting pretty good everywhere, IMO.
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #368 on: October 27, 2009, 11:55AM »

Jimmy may not have won but he did up his lead a liitle. He looks like he may win his 4th strait titile. But anything can still happen in the final races.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
JRRacing64
« Reply #369 on: October 27, 2009, 11:40PM »

Whatever happens, next year should be interesting...love him or hate him, Montoya is waking the sport up and making it fun again...I laughed when the stands cheered like they do for Jr., when JP passed Jimmy...and then Chad says watch out, he's been beating up on the 24... Grin
Like going to our local dirt track...take off the gloves and have some good clean metal mangling...lol.
Even at Charlotte, he made his way to fourth and was running well enough to get another top 5. He's getting pretty good everywhere, IMO.

To be honest I think they would have cheered if Kyle Busch pasted Jimmie, lol! They were glad someone did. But yes it is refreshing to see Montoya driving hard and dinging fenders. He should have won Indy and Loudon this year. He's been fast at Dega as well, Won the pole back in April.
JRRacing64
« Reply #370 on: October 31, 2009, 09:30AM »

The first race of the weekend at Talladega is the Truck race later this afternoon. Should be a wild one. I wonder if Todd Bodine will win it again or if someone new will score the victory today. Wink
JRRacing64
« Reply #371 on: October 31, 2009, 09:38PM »

Wow Kyle Busch squeezed by Bodine to win the truck race! Knew it was going to be a wild one. Now for the Cup race tomorrow at noon. Hope they have a good safe race...
JRRacing64
« Reply #372 on: November 01, 2009, 11:38AM »

Interesting new rule from nascar. Driver are not going to be allowed to bump draft in the corners as it will be termed "aggressive driving" Not sure if I like that. My biggest worry is if someones on the rear bumper going into the corner and lets off abruptly to avoid being in contact with the bumper. Could cause the field to stack up from behind. The other part is something Jimmie Johnson said. That if your are the car in front and the car behind is doing that to you, you both could be penalized. I would hate to think that someone not a fault could get penalized. Hope Nascar does police this right...
JRRacing64
« Reply #373 on: November 01, 2009, 12:28PM »

first crash of the day, thought only 2 cars involved. Looks like Paul Manard blew a tire.
JRRacing64
« Reply #374 on: November 01, 2009, 01:02PM »

Seems like everyone is showing nascar how they feel about the new rule by running single file lol
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: