Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Nascar and other Motorsports thread!  (Read 398780 times)
JRRacing64
« Reply #585 on: May 22, 2010, 09:16PM »

Kurt Busch wins the All star race!
RickOShea

« Reply #586 on: May 22, 2010, 09:31PM »

One of these days CW should do the National anthem for a NASCAR race! Smiley
That would be great!!!.... Anywhere but Talladega. I've been there twice and those obnoxious 'Dega fans even scare ME. Grin

You'd think that Bristol would have pretty good accoustics.

Didn't Hayley sing at a California race once?

On a sad note: my man, #5, got jacked-up!!! Cry

« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 09:34PM by RickOShea » Logged
JRRacing64
« Reply #587 on: May 22, 2010, 09:43PM »

One of these days CW should do the National anthem for a NASCAR race! Smiley
That would be great!!!.... Anywhere but Talladega. I've been there twice and those obnoxious 'Dega fans even scare ME. Grin

You'd think that Bristol would have pretty good accoustics.

Didn't Hayley sing at a California race once?

On a sad note: my man, #5, got jacked-up!!! Cry

I always said they should do it at the spring Atlanta race. It falls right around the St. Patrick's day holiday weekend and a few times they were in the area during that race weekend. One can dream, heehee Smiley

Yeah too bad for Mark. He was slowly moving up there. Seems like he just can't catch a break this year. Hope he can bounce back soon. Michigan's coming up again. Maybe Amy Rivard can sing the national anthem again there. She Seemed to give him good luck Wink
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 09:45PM by JRRacing64 » Logged
RickOShea

« Reply #588 on: May 22, 2010, 10:02PM »

[/quote]

Yeah too bad for Mark. He was slowly moving up there. Seems like he just can't catch a break this year. Hope he can bounce back soon. Michigan's coming up again. Maybe Amy Rivard can sing the national anthem again there. She Seemed to give him good luck Wink
[/quote]
I completely forgot about her singing there!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #589 on: May 23, 2010, 07:36AM »

So Kyle Busch is mad at Denny Hamlin....it might have been worse if Denny Hamlin had actually done something wrong.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
RickOShea

« Reply #590 on: May 23, 2010, 06:44PM »

So Kyle Busch is mad at Denny Hamlin....it might have been worse if Denny Hamlin had actually done something wrong.

Kyle Busch is a great driver..... But have you noticed how many times in the last couple years that the commentators have said "Kyle Busch has declined our request for an interview".
JRRacing64
« Reply #591 on: May 25, 2010, 10:40AM »

Kyle Busch is a great driver..... But have you noticed how many times in the last couple years that the commentators have said "Kyle Busch has declined our request for an interview".
Tony Stewart use to do that a lot as well. With all the raw emotion that develops racing . I don't blame a driver for not wanting to have camera and a mic stuck in his face right after something happened on track or after an incident. Being tired, sore and dehydrated from the 125 degree heat inside the car Doesn't lend well to proper thinking when on tv. That is something most athletes do not have to deal with. But Some drivers will ask if they can give them a few minutes to "cool off".
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:42AM by JRRacing64 » Logged
RickOShea

« Reply #592 on: May 25, 2010, 03:02PM »

Don't get me wrong, I like that kind of intensity. I'm pulling for Rowdy to win a Truck series and a Cup series championship. I think he can be the first driver to win a championship in all three national series. Grin..... Of course The Bif only needs a Cup champ to get the trifecta.
JRRacing64
« Reply #593 on: May 30, 2010, 02:49PM »

Now the events at Indy are over it's now time for NASCAR's big race The Coca Cola 600. Should be a good race "Flying Ryan" Newman captured the pole on Thursday. Should be a good race tonight!
JRRacing64
« Reply #594 on: May 30, 2010, 06:12PM »

looks like the 2 is inline to sweep the races at Lowes motor speedway.
JRRacing64
« Reply #595 on: May 30, 2010, 06:34PM »

So thus far Montoya spins, JJ Spins causing Hamlin to drive through the grass damaging his splitter, and Kyle Busch tangled with Brad K in the pits. Clint Boyer leads!
JRRacing64
« Reply #596 on: May 30, 2010, 07:07PM »

48 just crashed. Looks like he's out for the night!
JRRacing64
« Reply #597 on: May 30, 2010, 07:25PM »

Jamie McMurrey take the lead from Kurt. Looks like the #1 could give Chip a second win today lol.
JRRacing64
« Reply #598 on: May 30, 2010, 07:58PM »

If McMurray can win tonight He'll have won the first race on FOX this year and the last. But he's got to get through the last round of pitstops.
JRRacing64
« Reply #599 on: May 30, 2010, 08:15PM »

Nooo the 47 crashes! This isn't good for McMurray...
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: