Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Nascar and other Motorsports thread!  (Read 401154 times)
Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #930 on: November 07, 2010, 05:09PM »

me neither. man...he was po'ed huh???

Kelly
JRRacing64
« Reply #931 on: November 07, 2010, 06:01PM »

me neither. man...he was po'ed huh???
Yes he was!

Hamlin pulled off the win tonight battling Matt Kenseth in the final laps. Johnson finished 10th and lost ground to both Harvick and Hamlin in the points chase!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #932 on: November 07, 2010, 06:05PM »

Cheesy Cheesy  Jeff vs. Jeff......somebody`s wallet is gonna be lighter this week........including
Shrub".

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
JRRacing64
« Reply #933 on: November 07, 2010, 06:14PM »

Cheesy Cheesy  Jeff vs. Jeff......somebody`s wallet is gonna be lighter this week........including
Shrub".

If Nascar won't fine Carl Edwards for trying to "kill" Brad K at Atlanta this year then I don't see them doing to much to Gordon and Burton and I would agree. I from Gordon's view all he knew is he got dumped under caution. But Kyle had no reason to give the bird to the official, On camera as well. Very unsportsmanlike conduct from Kyle!
greenfire6
« Reply #934 on: November 07, 2010, 09:41PM »

are we watching a demolition derby, a hockey game or a race?Huh?

With all due respect I would include "made for TV wrestling" among these possibilities... Roll Eyes

Seriously though, while watching NASCAR Nationwides at The Glen August last, I heard a TV announcer state the CFM size of the carbs. Did I hear what I think I heard? Are the carburetors on the Nationwide cars really that small?

(Apologies for my bad timing of this question with The Chase on full song at the moment. Embarrassed)
JRRacing64
« Reply #935 on: November 14, 2010, 03:47PM »

are we watching a demolition derby, a hockey game or a race?Huh?

With all due respect I would include "made for TV wrestling" among these possibilities... Roll Eyes

Seriously though, while watching NASCAR Nationwides at The Glen August last, I heard a TV announcer state the CFM size of the carbs. Did I hear what I think I heard? Are the carburetors on the Nationwide cars really that small?

(Apologies for my bad timing of this question with The Chase on full song at the moment. Embarrassed)

Yep! They run the same size on the Trucks as well. Not to mention the Nationwide cars run a tapered spacer with it. The Sprint Cup cars run a 830. After the 2011 July race in Daytona all 3 national series will be switching to fuel injection.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 03:50PM by JRRacing64 » Logged
JRRacing64
« Reply #936 on: November 14, 2010, 03:50PM »

Denny Hamlin's leading in Phoenix right now!
JRRacing64
« Reply #937 on: November 14, 2010, 05:12PM »

Carl Edwards Wins a nail bitter at Phoenix! Jimmie Johnson finished 5th Kevin Harvick finished 6th and Points leader Denny Hamlin finished 12th. Hamlin leads Johnson by 15 points. Harvick's 46 points back. It's really close between three of them going into the Final race of the season!
Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #938 on: November 14, 2010, 05:32PM »

YES...Carl finally wins. Swept the weekend!!! GO CARL!!!

Kelly
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #939 on: November 14, 2010, 05:33PM »

Next week is going to be amazing! Curse college for no tv access! lol
JRRacing64
« Reply #940 on: November 21, 2010, 10:13AM »

Final Nascar race for 2010 today! Gonna be a long off season... Who's everyone's pick to win the Sprint Cup championship today? I'm gonna go with Denny Hamlin. I think being the points leader even if it's only by 15 points, it'll be enough of advantage. All he has to do is finish better then Jimmie even by one position he'll be champion. Plus he is last year's defending winner at Homestead-Miami.
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #941 on: November 21, 2010, 10:39AM »

My pick? Well, I would like Denny to do it. Do I have complete confidence in that? No. I won't be suprised if Jimmie comes ahead and does it. Will be intersting!
JRRacing64
« Reply #942 on: November 21, 2010, 01:17PM »

Wow Hamlin dodged a bullet after being sent for a ride early in the race. But suffered little damage. He's worked his way to 16th currently 21 points behind Johnson.
JRRacing64
« Reply #943 on: November 21, 2010, 02:27PM »

Hamlin is now back on top in the points at this point. 22 points over Johnson 31 over Harvick!
JRRacing64
« Reply #944 on: November 21, 2010, 04:11PM »

Jimmie Johnson is the 2010 Sprint cup championship! That makes it his 5th championship in a row. Just think 2 more and he'll be tied with Dale Earnhardt Sr. and Richard Petty for 7 championships.

Well thats it for Nascar in 2010. Looking forward to February when we start this all over again.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: