Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wolf Trap  (Read 9970 times)
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« on: April 04, 2007, 11:40AM »

What are the seats like? I'm thinking of begging my parents to get tickets for the concert.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 03:39PM by Hannahlmatt » Logged

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 04:57PM »

My daddy and I went there to listen to the CW different songs last year including Orla's performance of "Shooting Star". Now, I've attended 2 concerts. Lucky to me. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Rindt213

Ray Fean rocks.

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 06:54PM »

I was fortunate enough to see them at Wolf Trap last year, and now that they are returning, I might take the 300 mile drive from Pittsburgh just to finish the year off on a perfect note.

Now let the day begin!
Now every dancer can step in
and step out again!
Ya da da da da da daaa
Let every bell to ring!
Trumpet and Violin!
Let every chorus sing!
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 07:14PM »

Wolf Trap would be awesome.  From stories I hear it's one of those open auditoriums with a lawn.  Sitting on the lawn (in general) is fun cause you get to be under the stars, but you are REALLY FAR so the performers are about as tall as your pinkie nail.  So if you can, get an actual seat.

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
mcp555

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 02:47PM »

http://www.wolftrap.org/performances/fcchart.html

Click on "Panoramic View" at the top of the page.
Meldy

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 03:52PM »

The panaromic view gadget is pretty cool.  The venue looks like a good place for a CW concert.

Banner by:  Scott
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 04:14PM »

Oh, that looks like it is going to be awesome. . . but how can the lawn people see?  *g*

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Kelsey

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 06:54PM »

Wow!  The Wolf Trap is beautiful!  I'm very impressed...I'm sure Celtic Woman will enjoy performing there.
Kelsey

richard

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 08:09AM »

Hi

just a simple note to let everyone know that i have had a few people cancel from the Group Sales that i have so there might be a few seats to the Wolf Trap Concert because i got the tickets using Group sales i have a discount
some of the seats are single seat and there may be a few near by and together

the cost is 46.50 they are the Orch area i think i have one is row a 42

then they go out to row i am not at home so i don't have the number that is freed up

but the last row i have is R they are on the right side of the stage area near center

my email address is  rflandry@hotmail.com

Richard
Don S

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 12:24PM »

Everything I've heard about the Filene center at Wolf Trap is good (but this will be my first concert there).

Just counting the days...
My tickets showed up Friday (I missed the Group purchase, I didn't have the email written down when the old forum died), but Row "LL" isn't that bad from what I can see.

Now If I had only managed to get tickets for the concert tomorrow in Minneapolis (what an excuse to visit family that would have been)...

Don...
richard

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 08:34AM »

Hi

i like to let you know that i may still have a few tickets from my group the only problem is that many are single seats in the Orch area if you would like any addl info email me at rflandry@hotmail.com and i will let you know the seat numbers

Richard
Meldy

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2007, 09:19PM »

I would take those tickets! but I can't go, I'm in California Cry

Banner by:  Scott
richard

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 06:24AM »

hi and good morning

the cost per seat is 46.50 this is the second year i used Wolf Trap group sales for Celtic Woman we get a discount for buying so many tickets

the seat i have are

A 3 42
J  11
K  60
P  69
O  78
Q  11 72 82
S   85
T   87 88

You can use my email address of rflandry@hotmail.com i now have slow dialup and getting to some site is a bit slow,

I have up to June 1 to finish the contract and return any non used seats payment is as you can make it I have to pay for all the tickets by June 1 when i finish paying for them Wolf Trap will send me the tickets i do make copies so if you lose them there is no problem because working with group sales you do not lose the seat they have copies and i have copies
and i will mail them you and if there is a problem getting them to you because of the mail i will be flying up to VA from Fla on sunday and can meet you at Wolf Trap

Richard
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 03:51PM »

That's really great. I really wish I want to go there again.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: