Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dresses  (Read 7396 times)
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« on: February 15, 2009, 08:20PM »

I know for a fact that the costumes are fantastic in the show; some examples being A Christmas Celebration, and A New Journey. What's the best dresses you've seen so far?

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 10:43PM »

Oh, they are ALL gorgeous, and I have my favorites from each concert - but by far - the one I love the MOST of all of them, is Meav's MERMAID dress from the original concert at the Helix in Dublin.  It is chartreuse green and midnight blue, merging into each other, shimmering across the bodice, and down the body of the dress, fitted beautifully to her form, and swirling out at the bottom like a mermaid's tail.  GORGEOUS !!!

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 05:02AM »

A golden dress with a purple bow and white lace sleeves; that must be the one Chloe has worn.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
raven_christina
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 11:18AM »

A golden dress with a purple bow and white lace sleeves; that must be the one Chloe has worn.
I like that one, but I have to wonder why they're always putting Chloe in sleeves...
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 02:18PM »

I like that one, but I have to wonder why they're always putting Chloe in sleeves...
Hmm, good point.

Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 03:11PM »

Hee Hee. I'm not going to say anything for fear of giving something away. Lets just say my favorite dress the majority of people haven't seen yet. Grin
Celeste

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 03:21PM »

My favourites have always been Chloe's white gown from Slane Castle, and her pink gown from A Christmas Celebration. It's so hard to choose between the two. The white made her look so angelic, but pink is her special colour, the shade in which she looks most princess-like. But for me, it's between those two. Magical.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 04:01PM by Celeste » Logged

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 09:19AM »

My favourites have always been Chloe's white gown from Slane Castle, and her pink gown from A Christmas Celebration. It's so hard to choose between the two. The white made her look so angelic, but pink is her special colour, the shade in which she looks most princess-like. But for me, it's between those two. Magical.
Very nice! I like those choices.

raven_christina
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 09:35AM »

Her pink one I like. And her hair, with the curls? and she's wearing the lighest shade of pink lipstick. I don't usually like pink, but oooh... -melts-
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 10:52AM »

Her pink one I like. And her hair, with the curls? and she's wearing the lighest shade of pink lipstick. I don't usually like pink, but oooh... -melts-
For Chloe, you'll make an exception? Grin

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 10:48PM »

I would now like to add Chloe's emerald green dress from the Isle of Hope tour. Smiley

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 12:32AM »

well this is a hard one, It was Lisa's dress she wore at Slane, but now that I've seen the IOH tour, my favorites are those dresses but if I had to choose an absolute favorite of the 4, i dont know, I'd maybe choose Alex's blue dress, but Lynn's red dress isn't far behind.

Synan designes such beautiful dresses for the girls!

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 07:46AM »

Oh, all the dresses are lovely, but the ones from the Isle of Hope tour really did it for me.  Especially the second act dresses.  Smiley  The one Lynn wore (the burgandy colored one) was my favorite. Smiley

The dresses that Orla and Lisa wore at Slane were very pretty too. Smiley
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2009, 12:45PM »

Oh, a difficult question. Synan O'Mahony conjures always so beautiful gowns for the girls. The gowns from the "Isle of Hope Tour" are especially beautiful. My absolute favorite gown however is Máiréad's iceblue gown from the "Christmas Celebration Concert". Really very nice.

Udo

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2009, 02:07PM »

Can't figure out how they can have the dresses cleaned and ready to go when they are on the road. 5 months wearing the same thing would be rather unappealing if they weren't

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: