Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dresses  (Read 7395 times)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 02:53PM »

Well as group dresses go, I really did like the Christmas ones.

Individual dress...by far is that WOW RED Dress Lisa wore Fall 07 Tour, in the second half. That one, for me, it going to be hard to top. Grin

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 09:46PM »

Individual dress...by far is that WOW RED Dress Lisa wore Fall 07 Tour, in the second half. That one, for me, it going to be hard to top. Grin

I completely forgot about that one!  Yes indeed, that is definately my favorite Lisa gown. Cheesy
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 03:05AM »

I completely forgot about that one!  Yes indeed, that is definately my favorite Lisa gown. Cheesy

Shocked Shocked Shocked How can you forget THAT DRESS!!!  Cheesy

Maggie
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 08:42AM »

I was sitting next to Rich on the front row when we first saw that red dress......I thought I would have to do CPR! Cheesy

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 10:26AM »

I was sitting next to Rich on the front row when we first saw that red dress......I thought I would have to do CPR! Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 11:59AM »

I still love the orange one from the IOH first act that Lisa wore, that color was perfect on her and she never looked more beautiful to me  the night I saw her.Mairead in white was equally devastating,that`s her color(of course I just may be slightly biased there as Mairead has no equal on the face of the earth(in my eyes anyway).

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 01:19PM »

The dresses from the second of Isle of Hope are awesome... Speaking as a painter, the mixing of colors and patrons are just gorgeous  Cheesy But the dresses from the helix for Lisa and Méav were indeed very beautiful, the dress for Méav gave her a elegant mermaid-look, and Lisa's dress was awesome too 
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 03:38PM »

Trying being at the first show for the Fall 07 tour, and getting not only a new CW Girl, Lynn, but then the suprise from Lisa Cheesy....then the second half with the Red Dress... I definitely glad I had some water, I thought I might have to use it on Ryan  Grin

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 12:23PM »

This is the one she wore before she became pregnant with Ellie, right? I think I've seen a picture of it, but not really sure.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 10:51PM by Ggunsailor » Logged

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 03:37PM »

Hee Hee. I'm not going to say anything for fear of giving something away. Lets just say my favorite dress the majority of people haven't seen yet. Grin

What's THAT supposed to mean? I think I like Chloe's 'Water' dress the best. I SERIOUSLY need to find the pattern to that one and make one for myself

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 03:51PM »

Cheesy  You knowsome of their dresses are essentially the SAME dress, but in different colors, or different trims, etc...
     Now Meav's mermaid dress was specific to Meav...and really has no equal in the gowns dept....it has everything, line,
     color, fitting,,even tho' Meave said in her interview she had to learn to walk in it. . . .It is simply one of the most   
     beautiful gowns created for the girls....next to that one...Lisa wears a beautiful blue taffeta looking gown with full
     skirt that is exquiste..and They all look good in Red.( can't remember Chloe in it tho')..And Chloe in her forest   
     green...Lynn in her blue brocade...
     It would be a fun mind game...to sit in a group and someone say a name of one of the performers and everyone write
     the image that immediately came to mind...Like if they said, Mairead....everyone would probably, or most would say
     while.. Their gowns are beautiful whatever the case may be and their designer certainly deserved the award he was
     given.. . .

Does anyone know what happens to the gowns after they are "retired" from the show?Huh

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2009, 10:25PM »

Is there a picture of this red dress?

I don't think I've seen it.

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2009, 10:31PM »

This the one she wore before she became pregnant with Ellie, right? I think I've seen a picture of it, but not really sure.
The red WOW dress is the one Lisa wore while she was pegnant with Ellie.  I think everyone in the place (including Lisa) heard my "WOW" when she first appeared in that dress.  Maggie almost had to hose me down.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2009, 10:52PM »

This is the one she wore before she became pregnant with Ellie, right? I think I've seen a picture of it, but not really sure.
The red WOW dress is the one Lisa wore while she was pegnant with Ellie.  I think everyone in the place (including Lisa) heard my "WOW" when she first appeared in that dress.  Maggie almost had to hose me down.   Cheesy
Hose ya down, eh? WinkGrin

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2009, 11:55PM »

This the one she wore before she became pregnant with Ellie, right? I think I've seen a picture of it, but not really sure.

lol.  I bet.  Lisa, in her video diary, said that was her favorite gown too (at least from that point in time).

My favorites are as follows:

For Lisa, the orange IoH dress.  My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw her in it.  Shocked And I have a strong dislike for orange.  But after seeing her in that dress with those gorgeous full curls, I QUICKLY made an exception.
For Mairead, her white one in the ANJ dvd.
For Chloe, either the pink one from the christmas dvd or the white one from ANJ dvd first act...though it would have been even prettier if it was floor length (in my opinion)
For Alex, the white one that's on celticwoman.com.  Its like mostly white with black flowers.
For Lynn, her red dress from IoH or the silver one she wore at M&Gs for IoH.
For Orla, her at the ceili dress or her pale blue one from the Helix dvd.
For Meav, her white ANJ dress.
For Hayley, her golden dress from ANJ dvd second act.
For Diedre, the only dress I have ever seen is the purple-ish-gold one.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: