Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lisa Starbucks Special  (Read 126838 times)
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #480 on: July 09, 2011, 04:28PM »

What's a triple grande? Cheesy
Oh my goodness if thats it I will NEVER finish it LOL

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #481 on: July 10, 2011, 03:09PM »

Lisa modified the LKS:

Me: I love the white chocolate mocha (Lisa Kelly Special Wink ) from Starbucks. You have such good taste Cheesy. Do you have another favorite drink there?

Lisa: I've totally modified 'the special" over the last year! I now get a triple grande, non fat, no whip, 2 pump white mocha!!! Hahaha!

(The Voice - June 2011 Newsletter)

Cheesy aww!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #482 on: July 10, 2011, 06:42PM »

Goin to get one tomorrow! Cheesy

Dear Celtic Woman,
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #483 on: July 11, 2011, 02:33PM »

I love the LKS, but I don't know if I can drink that much... haha

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #484 on: July 11, 2011, 08:42PM »

Got one today and saved half of it for later! you don't know how much I LOVE it!

Dear Celtic Woman,
celticartzyangel
« Reply #485 on: July 15, 2011, 10:23PM »

Lisa modified the LKS:

Me: I love the white chocolate mocha (Lisa Kelly Special Wink ) from Starbucks. You have such good taste Cheesy. Do you have another favorite drink there?

Lisa: I've totally modified 'the special" over the last year! I now get a triple grande, non fat, no whip, 2 pump white mocha!!! Hahaha!

(The Voice - June 2011 Newsletter)

Cheesy aww!
Oh my Gaawsh LISA XD I'm never going to get the new version memorized!  Cheesy Triple Grande OMW...
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #486 on: July 16, 2011, 06:49AM »

Well I got the LKS Twice in one week!!!!!!!!

Dear Celtic Woman,
Jennifer
« Reply #487 on: October 25, 2011, 03:58PM »

I got the modified LKS today (well, I forgot the 2 pump part, but I think they knew what I meant) as my first purchase on my check card Grin It is soooo good! Grin
greenfire6
« Reply #488 on: October 27, 2011, 09:41PM »

A (US size) license plate frame for Lisa Kelly (singer's) coffee run buggy.  Wink

Grin
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #489 on: March 05, 2012, 07:26PM »

OKAY GUYS... i REALLY want to try the LKS.  Roll Eyes
but i have one slight issue, im not exactly fond of coffee...Does it have a really obvious coffee-y taste to it or am i safe to try it haha!

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #490 on: March 05, 2012, 08:24PM »

OKAY GUYS... i REALLY want to try the LKS.  Roll Eyes
but i have one slight issue, im not exactly fond of coffee...Does it have a really obvious coffee-y taste to it or am i safe to try it haha!

DO IT! I cannot stand the smell  or taste of coffee , and once in a while drink tea.  Once you tried a lks or any starbucks drink, you will be addicted and not want to drink any other form of coffee products!! You might want to do what I did at first and that is to slowly get into it!  Like the first time I ever had a starbucks I had a vanilla frappuccino (sp) which is like an ice cream shake!  Then order different flavors that you like ... for instance I had strawberry and then mint chocolate chip (yuuummmy!) and then pumpkin spice.  which actually was my first hot starbucks drink, and it was brilliant a few sips of getting used to! and then I had then the mint hot chocolate and then got in to  the lks! I am hooked and I think you wil like it! their is something about starbucks coffee that is different!   good luck!  #  All my starbucks drinks are brought to you buy starbucks gift cards provided by my works christmas party!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #491 on: March 06, 2012, 04:30AM »

I would always have their hot chocolate... But have decided i want to be more daring haha!! Thanks for the advice!! Cheesy i think ill try it out when im next in town!! Yay

sammiesoprano22

« Reply #492 on: March 09, 2012, 12:23PM »

I had my first LKS last night and I thought it was quite delicious. Only was able to finish half, so I got to have the other half this morning Smiley I will now have to remember the modified version (I out it on the notepad part of my cell phone) to try the next time I am at Starbucks; don't know about the Triple Grande part though.........

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #493 on: March 09, 2012, 12:48PM »

I had my first LKS last night and I thought it was quite delicious. Only was able to finish half, so I got to have the other half this morning Smiley I will now have to remember the modified version (I out it on the notepad part of my cell phone) to try the next time I am at Starbucks; don't know about the Triple Grande part though.........
hahaa thats what i've done! i got laughed at in starbucks, cos i can't quite say mocha! they are soooo nice though!:)

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #494 on: March 09, 2012, 03:34PM »

awww! I will be in Ny for the concert for a few days so def. Mon. I will have a lks in honor of Lisa and the concert I *Believe!  LOL! #and out of all fairness to airports I will be dealing with in the next couple days cak, lga, and phil.  There better be a starbucks in at least one!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: