Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lisa Starbucks Special  (Read 126851 times)
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #465 on: March 28, 2011, 09:41AM »

But, the Lisa Special? It's just soooo good!! It's been too long since I had one!! 
I know!!! It's WONDERFUL!! but it's been too long for me too!!!!!

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
worldtraveler

« Reply #466 on: March 28, 2011, 11:20PM »

I had my first regular (as in non-iced) LKS the other day, and it was fantastic!  Perfect for a colder day!  I generally prefer tea to coffee, but the LKS is just so good.

I've always been the same way! Never liked coffee. I drink a cup of hot tea every morning. Our dad drinks coffee, but always black, and I never could stand it (only liked the smell Cheesy). But, the Lisa Special? It's just soooo good!! It's been too long since I had one!! 

You're a bit better about coffee than I am - I generally don't even like the smell!   Cheesy  But the white chocolate of the LKS makes all the difference!!!
totallylovesCw

« Reply #467 on: April 01, 2011, 02:32PM »

im going to have lisa special next week Grin

April 16 was the best night i ever had
thank you Julia  for a wonderful banner and Evi for the avatar Smiley
Jeffrey aka Jeff
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #468 on: April 01, 2011, 03:16PM »

Haven't had one Cry ...... YET! Grin

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #469 on: April 01, 2011, 03:32PM »

I haven't had one in a while looks like I am due A?

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #470 on: April 01, 2011, 04:26PM »

had one today!!!!! Cheesy

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
totallylovesCw

« Reply #471 on: April 02, 2011, 11:52AM »

i had one(with non fat milk) today Smiley Smiley :)SoSo Good Grin Grin Grin Grin

April 16 was the best night i ever had
thank you Julia  for a wonderful banner and Evi for the avatar Smiley
Jeffrey aka Jeff
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #472 on: April 10, 2011, 12:42AM »

I had my first regular (as in non-iced) LKS the other day, and it was fantastic!  Perfect for a colder day!  I generally prefer tea to coffee, but the LKS is just so good.

I've always been the same way! Never liked coffee. I drink a cup of hot tea every morning. Our dad drinks coffee, but always black, and I never could stand it (only liked the smell Cheesy). But, the Lisa Special? It's just soooo good!! It's been too long since I had one!! 

I like both, but the hot tea was definitely an acquired taste for me. As a performer, I was forced to drink it by vocal coaches and theyre right: it really DOES work
I drink coffee most days, but on days i have to sing, its hot tea for me!

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #473 on: April 10, 2011, 09:13AM »

I like both, but the hot tea was definitely an acquired taste for me. As a performer, I was forced to drink it by vocal coaches and theyre right: it really DOES work

I think it all depends on what you're used to! I've been drinking hot tea every morning for as long as I can remember! Our mom always has, so just took after her! As far as the Lisa Special, Kristine and I wanted to try it (OF COURSE-it's Lisa's favorite drink!!  Cheesy), but we were nervous about not liking it. The very first time, we shared a tall just in case.  Ended up wishing we had our own!! 

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #474 on: April 10, 2011, 12:00PM »

I think it all depends on what you're used to! I've been drinking hot tea every morning for as long as I can remember! Our mom always has, so just took after her! As far as the Lisa Special, Kristine and I wanted to try it (OF COURSE-it's Lisa's favorite drink!!  Cheesy), but we were nervous about not liking it. The very first time, we shared a tall just in case.  Ended up wishing we had our own!! 

LOL I wish my twin sister loved CW like yall do! Cause we do stuff like that all the time, but she wont try it cause i call it the Lisa Special  Roll Eyes

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #475 on: April 10, 2011, 03:26PM »

LOL I wish my twin sister loved CW like yall do! Cause we do stuff like that all the time, but she wont try it cause i call it the Lisa Special  Roll Eyes

Aww, well, maybe you can get her to try it with you one of these days!

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #476 on: April 11, 2011, 09:25AM »

Funny Story:

We were at the air port and Dad asked me if I wanted somthing from Starbucks.....I said " A Non Fat No Whip White Mocha" he just looked at me with this blank look. Cheesy

He said he never would be able to remember that Cheesy

Story is now over!  Tongue

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #477 on: April 13, 2011, 11:25AM »

Hooowwwwww, wait a minute.. this thread has reached 32 pages?  Shocked I bet Lisa would be very flattered if she knew a thread about her favorite coffee could continue so long xD

Funny Story:

We were at the air port and Dad asked me if I wanted somthing from Starbucks.....I said " A Non Fat No Whip White Mocha" he just looked at me with this blank look. Cheesy

He said he never would be able to remember that Cheesy

Story is now over!  Tongue

LOL. It would be easier to say: 'I want an Lisa Kelly-special', but than you'd probably recieve a blank look from the starbucks-workers  Cheesy 

It isn't my favorite, but I get why Lisa likes it. My problem with it is that it doesn't taste like coffee at all  Tongue
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #478 on: July 09, 2011, 04:00PM »

Lisa modified the LKS:

Me: I love the white chocolate mocha (Lisa Kelly Special Wink ) from Starbucks. You have such good taste Cheesy. Do you have another favorite drink there?

Lisa: I've totally modified 'the special" over the last year! I now get a triple grande, non fat, no whip, 2 pump white mocha!!! Hahaha!

(The Voice - June 2011 Newsletter)

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
Jennifer
« Reply #479 on: July 09, 2011, 04:22PM »

What's a triple grande? Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: