Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A real spoiler ...... pic of the dresses  (Read 16282 times)
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2009, 09:28PM »

hmmm.... Th first orange gown. i was wondering when they'd do that... For some reason, I don't like these gowns as much as I like the ones in the past. Maybe becuase the other ones were flowy......

Nevertheless, excellent job, Synan!!!!

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2009, 10:08PM »

I agree with you there LKF, but they are still are nice. Just not my favorite.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2009, 05:23AM »

ok after seeing the Group photo from the M&G in Chicago, I think I understand what I was reading in the Program about the dresses. That part was most likely written prior to some changes. The dresses that Lisa and Mairead wore at the M&G look very similar to the ones in the drawings in the program. It could be that those were originally going to be the first half dresses, but then they came up with the color scheme to befit the Ireland/U.S colors instead.  You have to remember that from the time the article was written, and the start of the Tour, changes were made I am sure. Always are. And though those original dresses, would of been lovely to see on stage, I can see why the change was made. But it's nice they have the dresses to be used for special photo ops. Hopefully we will see ALL the girls in similar dresses in future photos.  Cheesy

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2009, 05:42AM »

The dresses that Lisa and Mairead wore at the M&G look very similar to the ones in the drawings in the program.

But it's nice they have the dresses to be used for special photo ops. Hopefully we will see ALL the girls in similar dresses in future photos.  Cheesy
I know little of fashion or dresses, but I will say this. Lisa and Mairead look absolutely "stop the press" stunning in those dresses worn in the Chicago M&G. Now dont get me wrong, they always look great, but those dresses exceed even their normal great. I realize that there may be reasons why some dresses cant be used for shows, like maybe length, constriction of motion / breathing, etc but if they can be modified and used, lets just say   "WOW!"

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: