Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa to me is...  (Read 8496 times)
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« on: June 07, 2007, 12:31PM »

Lisa to me is an amazing,sweet radiant, beautiful, talented, charming lady who captivates your soul when you watch or listen to her sing. She has the sweetest voice and an amazing range. She has a charming endearing warm smile that makes me smile when I watch the dvds. Cheesy

What is lisa to you???

fireyred09
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 12:38PM »

Lisa is an absolutely beautiful human being, both physically and spiritually. She has a warmth about her that is both endearing and captivating. She also has an incredible, unique, soothing voice. And that smile...  Roll Eyes She seems to be such a warm and kind and loving person. On top of that, her performances are always genuine. Lisa is great!
Scott T CW fan

The Lord is my shepherd...

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 08:50PM »

An angelic voice when I'm feeling stressful.  Another atribute of Lisa's is the way she flows and moves when she sings. It looks so natural to her.

Scott T.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 07:34PM by Scott T CW fan » Logged

...yay though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil...
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 02:11AM »

I second that ...

HayleyFan
and
Katie
and
Scott T CW fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more, with any of you!!

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
fishloveslisa

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 03:30PM »

I agree with all....
Lisa to me is... she's basically indescribable. She's beautiful inside and out, for one. She's human, with her good days and bad days, which is even more amazing to me. She's a mother, on tour with her husband and two children and tries to make time to be a family every day. I admire that so much. Anyway, she's got the smile that lights up a room, and melts hearts. The Voice that could pierce metal, yet soft enough to lull a baby to sleep. She has an air of indescribable sweentess about her being. The way she flows, moves, lives in her music. You can see she has a genuine care for each and every one of her fans. She's motherly, yet not overwhelmingly so. She seems to me, to have some authority and leadership in the way that she is. She knows when it's her time to shine on stage, and she stands back whenever it's not her turn (the others do this as well but i seem to notice her more). It's incredible to me to see how much she really enjoys and connects with every song she sings, and how she makes me believe every word that comes out of her mouth. I love the way the music seems to burst out of her, like it's always inside of her, always has been and always will be. To me, whenever she opens that mouth to sing, her voice calls out saying "This is what i have, this is what i'm blessed with and i will share it with everyone that wants it" but that may just be me. When i see her, i see light. I see strength, i see inspiration, and beauty, and gracefulness, and laughter, and patience, and an aura that is always glowing brightly. To me, she's truly meant to be on this earth to spread her voice everywhere that'll accept it. She's an angel.

willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 12:04PM »

A gentle guide through the journeys of the heart; both happy and sad. A communicator who has opened my eyes to broader visions than my narrow view of life.

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 02:08PM »

She is a beautiful friendly and outgoing young woman and easy to talk to.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 07:03AM »

Aww you guys are gonna make me cry with these descriptions of Lisa!

Thanks Lindsey
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 07:09AM »

Lisa to me is someone who can just be a riot to be around. She is kind, gentle, but from what others have said after meeting her in person, she is funny, sweet, outgoing and makes Chloe and Mairead look like introverts  Shocked Grin, and I have met both Chloe and Mairead  Grin

celtic_girlakp
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 12:15PM »

A wonderful down to earth person that enjoys what she does. She has a big heart and it shows in her performances. She is caring, loving and a happy person. She is indeed very genuine. God Bless Lisa Kelly.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 12:30PM »

I feel left out!
 I haven't met any of them yet!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 12:06PM by Celtic Child » Logged

Thanks Lindsey
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 01:17PM »

I have not met any of them either but you can just feel their presence as being wonderful people. And anyone who has ever met them will tell you that they are just the best. That is all everyone has ever told me.
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 02:54PM »

I feel left out!
 I haven't meet any of them yet!
me too, but i am determined  Cool i''ll keep my game face on and go to every meet and greet :0, like i could afford it though, when at the moment, i cant even afford to buy chloes dvd...

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 05:33AM »

Let's see. She is also great when she's the mother of Cian and Jack and the wife of Scott Porter.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 03:47PM »

I would hope so and truly believe that she is.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: