Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Pipes  (Read 9376 times)
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2009, 08:38AM »

i think the best song was the little drummer boy with the duet between orla and chloe. chloe bringing up the harmony and orla following along. its was just beautifully done.  Then my second would be christmas pipes.

~ashley~
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 08:31AM »

It's cool...anything CW related is brought to my attention by so many people....I'm a local advocate for them  (quote)

All day long people kept coming up to me telling me C W was on Dancing with Stars...It was kind of endearing, knowing they all know about my occwd...it's great being an advocate for them in all our respective places...LOL

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
MaryNorth93
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 09:09AM »

I love Christmas Pipes  Grin It's powerfull, and the melody sounds incredible good. And my favorite part is also Christmas Band, Christmas Band, you're waiting for me with your christmas band And I saw I wasn't the only one... I think Lisa's friendly, warm voice is really strong there. The only thing what bothers me is... I can't hear Maíréad  Huh Anybody who thinks the same?

My three favorites songs from the cd are in following order... Oh no Shocked, I can't do that. It's all fantastic. Especially Lisa is just on her best in the show. I love her warm, friendly and lovely voice. It brings the message so perfectly Wink
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 03:44PM »

Oh Mairead's there, you just have to listen.

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2009, 12:18PM »

Christmas pipes is one of the best christmas songs ever performed i love Lisa in this song too

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2009, 02:51PM »

Christmas pipes is one of the best christmas songs ever performed i love Lisa in this song too
I love her voice in this one, myself.

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009, 07:55AM »

I love Christmas Pipes as much as I love The Little Drummer Boy. I think those are the 2 best songs from the Christmas album. I'd have to agree with lisalover7, Lisa's voice is just the best in the song! I love how all the girls' voices combine, and I also love the "O holy night" part  Smiley

mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009, 07:59PM »

Christmas Pipes is definitely my fav from that CD/DVD...... however following a close second is The First Noel, I just love the beginning with Lisa's solo part and then Lisa and Chloe together......they sound absolutely gorgeous together!!!

*listening to it now*               *sigh*

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 05:58PM »

This is my favorite song on the Christmas album too!

It's so beautiful and mirthful!

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: