Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Guys in "At The Ceili"  (Read 3940 times)
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« on: February 20, 2009, 01:00AM »

I tell you, "At the Ceili" has got to be a fun number for the guys in the chorus. There's this one part in particular which cracks me up. After Lisa sings her solo and Mairead rushes onto the stage, the guys run around Mairead and watch her everywhere she goes. "Whoa, guys! Look at this one!" She then tip-toes up to them in her "Mairead"-type way, if that makes any sense. Of coures, you gotta give props to those lucky guys who become each of the ladies' "men" (even the guy who gets denied by Meav). I don't know. It just seems like the cheekiness of the song makes it look like a lot of fun to perform.

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Thanks Guardian of the Rose!
raven_christina
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 01:47PM »

I know! And how the Rich Guy is all like "haha, I win" to the Poor Guy... until the blonde gets up and sits in the other guys' lap. 'D Priceless every single time!
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 03:02PM »

Just wait till you see it live! Its much better! (BTW for clarification, I have never been to a show but their is a video on youtube.com of a clip of a live show. Alex, Lynn, and Orla perform it.)
raven_christina
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 03:26PM »

...linky?
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 03:18PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QBhkRBf6pc

There you go!
Marissa

Lisa Kelly of Celtic Woman

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 05:05PM »

Alex, Lynn, & Orla? When was that video taken? Because isn't Alex Orlagh's replacement...?

Can't find me in Minnesota? Check your inbox. I may be hidden within a bunch of spam. I may also be found falling off the face of the Earth, clinging on to Ireland, in my imagination, or along some text on a freshly updated blog. Smiley
Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 07:37PM »

This video was taken during the Spring 2008 tour.

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: