Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lisa kelly web site  (Read 29453 times)
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 12:13PM »

I am a firm believer in "what goes around comes around".  We may not be there to see it, but these hackers will be paid back and then some.  Not by me and not by you or anyone else who loves Lisa. But there will come a time when they need something and will not be able to get it or it will be destroyed because of their misdeed.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007, 12:17PM »

Amen celticdreamer00 ... Amen.

Peace to all ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Stu Mostinsky
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 12:42PM »

www.lisakelly.com was the un-official website for Lisa.  The official site was: www.lisakelly.org and that site is gone.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 01:31PM »

Yeah, Danielle tried to obtain the lisakelly.com domain name, but the guy who owns it was uncooperative, to say the least.  Even though he's never updated it.  Whatcha gonna do?

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
mainopsman

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2007, 02:13PM »

I have found over the years that most of the sites that are hacked are those that are enjoyed or needed by the average person.   Be they sites like those of our CW ladies, social organizations or government, they become targets.   

Add to that  the various viruses and trojen horses that have been released, that destroy systems costing in the millions of dollars, as well as the destruction of the personal computer user's computer.   It has even, now, become a weapon of war.

The costs in dollars are unbelievable, adding up to the billions world wide, and the  destrustion of a thing of beauity and spirit is unforgivable.

Will laws that make the hackers repay the costs ever work?  That is hard to say, but something must be done, and soon.  Will letters our e-mails to our Congress and Senate help, well only time will tell.  To make anything work we must be pro-active, think about what you as an individual can do.  Remember, this will be, and must be a global effort.

To Lisa, I would say, please get your site back up, there are a lot of us who are behind you.  Your site was one of those things of beauity and spirit, that should never be destroyed.

JIM   "Happy Easter"

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Magic~5

CELTIC WOMAN + MUSIC = love for a lifetime!!!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2007, 03:59PM »

For everyone that has kept faith of the websites THANK YOU.  I hope that all of the ladies will have a website that we can all be proud of.  Until then keep enjoying the music and the connections we have in talking to each other.  The ladies deserve that much from us. Besides, each concert that happens means that the music CAN NOT BE STOPPED!!!   Grin   Let the music continue   
keep smiling and enjoy the music          Stephanie
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2007, 04:13PM »

We over at Lisa's Forum have already gone thru this and have let it go. We decided that for now, we would rather have the Forum than the website if we have to choose. The Forum is home to alot Lisa's fans.

LisaLOVE to all

Mel

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2007, 10:28PM »

Oh yeah, the forum totally rocks....
if there are any other CW fans or Lisa-lovers who haven't joined, come on, it's a blast! Grin

you know you wanna. Wink

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Meldy

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 01:29AM »

Yeah, I really enjoy Lisa's forum, it almost heals the wound left from the hackers...until there's another website that is.

Banner by:  Scott
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2007, 08:53PM »

The Lisa Kelly web site was hacked and destroyed by someone

I usually oppose the death penalty, but some crimes do warrant such punishment! ok maybe thats a bit extreme, but seriously this type of thing seems to happen too often. Perhaps stiffer penalties are needed to deter the hackers.

I say 20 years would be appropriate.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2007, 08:54PM »

If you have an offsite backup how can a hacker do this?

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2007, 07:12PM »

I say 20 years would be appropriate.

I agree.
......Or maybe more. Grin

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2007, 07:18PM »

Forget what has or has not been done in the past about the website. Lisa said she will work on it whenshe is through with teh tour. So lets be positive and live with the forums.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Phillidae

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2007, 05:47PM »

I hope the site will be restored some day soon. Rich and many other Members of the lk.org forum have worked so hard on scraping together what was left in the temp internet files folders. In fact I suggested the site to be back online long ago as the results seemed quite enjoyable to me. Hopefully the site will revive in the way dannielle hast created it. It was sooo wonderful ... Cry (above all the gallery section)

Meldy

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2007, 10:05PM »

She said she'll work on it this summer, but we're in no hurry, Lisa's forum is wonderful and all the members are AWESOME!

Banner by:  Scott
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: