Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS from Celtic Woman HQ PLEASE READ!!!  (Read 19535 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2007, 01:28PM »

I'm delighted to announce that the phony Lisa Kelly page on MySpace is gone.  The account no longer exists.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2007, 01:33PM »

What fabulous news, thank you Rich!  And to whomever removed it (whether it be the person who created it or MySpace), thank you!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 02:08PM »

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS from Celtic Woman HQ PLEASE READ !!!! Celtic Woman MYSPACE IS NOT OFFICIAL http://myspace.com/celticwomanmusic NOT AFFILIATED WITH Celtic Woman AT ALL! And that naked and obscene pics are being posted. If you are a true Celtic Woman fan you will not tolerate this kind of posts!

The site has been deleted.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Méav_4EVER
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2007, 09:05PM »

That's good the the phony sites are gone, thanks to whomever reported them.
flags
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2007, 08:28AM »

If anyone happens to run across ANYTHING pertaining to the girls that does not look right please do let me know.

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2007, 12:33PM »

I suppose the ones saying they're tributes are OK?

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Moscapoet
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2007, 04:08PM »

I just noticed on Mairead's guest book that some sick person posted a listed of some very unsavory websites that would be highly uncomplimentary of our little sprite. I consider this computerized gaffiti and highly offensive. I'll post something on the Mairead section about this but please lets try to find out who is monitoring her site and get them to delete this trash. I will go on the guestbook with a new name (I usually use my own) and at least try to get that thing off the front page.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2007, 04:16PM »

When Mairead was injured, I notice a posting that didn't beling. It was gone within a few hours. Maybe her brothers monitor the site.

Don't think I would want those Irish lads after me.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 02:05AM »

I have noticed that Mairead's guestbook gets a lot of spam.  The two gentleman that run her site, though, seem to be pretty good at deleting it when it gets there.  Sometimes I've seen it take a day or two, but it always gets deleted.  They do a fabulous job!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Maggie
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 02:57AM »

When Mairead was injured, I notice a posting that didn't beling. It was gone within a few hours. Maybe her brothers monitor the site.

Don't think I would want those Irish lads after me.Jim

You're right! They watch her back, you can be sure......

If they ever caught that guy, he would be found in a Tipperary peat bog 1,000 years from now..... Grin
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 11:29AM »

If they ever caught that guy, he would be found in a Tipperary peat bog 1,000 years from now..... Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
davesab

Duty, Honor, CW

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 02:38PM »

Don't think I would want those Irish lads after me.Jim

You're right! They watch her back, you can be sure......

Maggie, I couldn't agree more Angry

I do think that fate might be too good for them...... Shocked

Dave
george

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2007, 02:19PM »

Well I'm happy to see that the bad sites and links are being reported and deleted.   But I think with the popularity of the girls increasing and spreading around the world that such things will become more frequent.   But thanks to all the good folks here I'm sure we can keep an eye on things and shut more of the bad ones down. Smiley

George

Shooting Star (www.orlafan.com)
a fan website for Irish recording artist
Orla Fallon
Kelsey

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 02:22PM »

On my site for Meav, for a week or so, there were tons of disgusting links being posted by spammers.  We tried as best we could to delete them, but eventually we had to disable the posting.  I think it really is sad that people feel the need to be rude and disrespectful in such ways.  Our ladies deserve the utmost respect!

flags
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2007, 04:24PM »

On my site for Meav, for a week or so, there were tons of disgusting links being posted by spammers.  We tried as best we could to delete them, but eventually we had to disable the posting.  I think it really is sad that people feel the need to be rude and disrespectful in such ways.  Our ladies deserve the utmost respect!

Unfortunately it is a sign of the times in which we live.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: