Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW in Louisville for 2 shows  (Read 4170 times)
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« on: March 31, 2007, 04:50PM »

The lovely ladies and ensemble are headed to Louisville on April 13 and 14 at the Palace Theater. My wife and I will be there for the Saturday show. Any of you guys coming?
It's our first show and we can't wait. Well, I can't wait, my wife has yet to be converted! Cheesy

Maggie
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 02:09AM »

The lovely ladies and ensemble are headed to Louisville on April 13 and 14 at the Palace Theater. My wife and I will be there for the Saturday show. Any of you guys coming?
It's our first show and we can't wait. Well, I can't wait, my wife has yet to be converted! Cheesy

Dave and I will be at the Louisville concert on Friday 13th. ( it will be a lucky night this time!)
We will be with a few friends.
We're staying with an Irish friend near Lexington for a couple of days.
Converting your wife will be easy......Dave is a big fan ever since Tampa.
Maggie
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 03:43PM »

So, see you in Louisville if you're going on the Friday night.

I'll be the one with red curly hair wearing a Tipperary shirt and hopefully holding a banner with the rest of the Tipperary gang, all Máiréad supporters.

I haven't a clue how to make a banner, I would welcome suggestions.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 05:29PM »

lol Its kind of funny using the word 'converted' almost like a religion. But that is sort of accurate. I had lunch with an old co-worker yesterday and mentioned CW, and he of course didn't have a clue as to who they were. So, I began the 'conversion' process. Then, after I got home, I e-mailed links to the web page and this forum page. But I knew that wasn't enough. I also attached the one great pic used in the chat room. Thats what will get his attention lol. Thats a very nice pic.

When I went to the show, the guy sitting on my left did not seem happy. It could have just been a bad day, or that he was tall and the aisles / seats were old and small. He did look very uncomfortable. But he only clapped when the lady sitting to his left elbowed him. Was sort of funny. The lady on my right was really into CW, but her husband sitting on her right wasn't. He seemed like he didn't want to be there. So she talked to me a lot, so it worked out well in the end.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: