Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new member  (Read 8739 times)
rosie l

« on: June 09, 2007, 03:14PM »

Hi !! I'm Rosie L. and I'm a new member of the forum.  I'm  a retired Counselor and I live with  my husband in Florida. My sweetheart bought us tickets to the show at the Amway Center on June 3rd.  It was a surprise for my birthday!!!. We have been marriwd forty two years and he is still full of nice surprises!!!
  I won't repeat the usual accolades but just say it was the best concert I've seen since Neil Diamond.!!!!  I thought Lisa's gpwn was the prettiest gown I have ever seen.  Chole has the most amazing stage presence,you feel like she is singing to you alone. The fiddler plays to the
audience with such charm and seems to be having a great time.  I think all of the cast are just the best and I think they are so popular because one is able to understand the words they are singing. Lisa is my favorite although I love them all!!!
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 03:24PM »

Welcome to the place where CW fans are DEVOTED not Obsessed! You won't find a more welcoming place!

Thanks Lindsey
logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 03:32PM »

Welcome to the place where CW fans are DEVOTED not Obsessed! You won't find a more welcoming place!

Here Here.

Welcome Rosie

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
ferngully
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 03:24AM »

welcome to our funhouse, rosie! Wink
CelticDreaming

It is good to dream...

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 10:11AM »

Welcome Rosie Smiley If you have any questions, any one of us is more than happy to help! We all hope you enjoy this site...it is a great place! Cheesy

CelticDreaming

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: