Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Appreciative blog review  (Read 4700 times)
Celeste

« on: March 11, 2009, 02:42PM »

Nice to hear a favourable assessment from someone who seems to like the group, but isn't so much of an "insider" that he/she knows everything about them (so the enthusiasm is pretty objective).

http://daniellarsh.blogspot.com:80/2009/03/celtic-woman-at-dunkin-donuts-center.html

Excerpts:

Last night, I went to see Celtic Woman in concert for their "Isle of Hope" tour...it was probably one of the most inspiring, amazing, and beautiful events I have ever attended.

The group consists of 4 singers`(only one of whom I actually recognized from the videos on YouTube; Chloe)...

...it was probably one of the most inspiring, amazing, and beautiful events I have ever attended.

The writer is quite young, it seems, so it's nice to know that CW is reaching a younger audience too.

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 05:26PM »

That is awesome. Grin

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 09:16PM »

Obviously someone who appreciates a class act!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
raven_christina
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 08:49AM »

And someone else who is in love with Chloe.
Charlie'sAngels

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 11:31AM »

Periodically I will visit Amazon.com to read reviews of all kinds of people who buy the DVD or CD's...it is impressive to read the comments...they are almost all extremely postive, and uplifting. Some stories are very touching too.
btimerson
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 12:21PM »

The person thought that only Chloe and Mairead were left from the original group.  I let them know that Lisa was with the group in the beginning and that this Forum existed for anyone wanting all the latest information.  Doesn't hurt to advertise!

Brad T

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 06:46PM »

Well done, Brad!  Celeste, thanks for showing us this.  It's good to read from a new perspective.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Daniel L.

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 07:12PM »

I saw on my blog a whole bunch of visitors from this forum accessing this post I made. I was so delighted to see that, and I am flattered that my blog was actually posted here! Thanks Celeste, but I have to ask; how did you find it?!? That's what left me in shock! haha!

Thank you Brad for your correction; please excuse my ignorance!!  Grin  I only became a fan a few days ago, so I apologize!

I am 17 years old; not too young, but not old! I have seen Celtic Woman on Television before, and their music appealed to me. I'm in my school band, so I have an appreciation for music, and I know good music when I see it. I saw a write up from the Projo in this same forum, and it really makes me upset when people feel the need to write absolute crud about amazing things. I'm really glad I could offer you guys a refreshing post! Cheesy

Thanks, and specifically, thank you Brad for directing me to this forum! I look forward to posting here in the future! Thanks for having me!

D.L.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 07:22PM »

Welcome to the family, Daniel!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 07:23PM »

Welcome Daniel. Please make yourself at home. Smiley

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
Daniel L.

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 07:26PM »

Thank you so much for the welcome! Smiley I look forward to getting to know you guys! Cheesy Do the girls come around this board at all? haha!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 07:29PM by Daniel L. » Logged
btimerson
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 07:40PM »

Yes, welcome Daniel!!  You will find us to be a very nice group of people who love to talk about CW.  And yes, since this Forum has just recently become the official Forum for Celtic Woman, I would expect that the ladies might check things out every now and then.  (anonymously I would think)

"Not too young"  ??!!  Well, to some of us, you are very young.  Wink

Enjoy.

Brad T

Daniel L.

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 07:54PM »

Thank you for the welcome, Brad!  Grin  I appreciate it! I am excited to jump in and join the fun! You all seem so nice! I should throw out there that I'm 50% Irish... and it's the best part of me, LOL! I feel at home already! Smiley Attending the concert gave me a new appreciation for my Irish'ness Tongue! (Next on the list is a visit to Ireland,  Shocked haha)
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 06:03AM »

Welcome Daniel.   You will have a great time here.  A love for all that is CW is our common bond.   Enjoy your stay with all of us!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Daniel L.

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 12:37PM »

Thank you so much! Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: