Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi All!  (Read 9444 times)
CWalltheway
« on: June 10, 2007, 04:48PM »

I"m new here, actually, i've been lurking for a little while. i had to set up an account so i could ask a question. here goes:  how come it's celtic woman, yet there's women? anyhow, i hope to continue as a CW fan forever and ever and ever and ever...(yeah, i'm listening to that part of "the sky and the dawn and the sun")
ferngully
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 06:58AM »

becuase its like the voice of 1 woman, as opposed to several. welcome Grin
fishloveslisa

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 01:41PM »

Yeah, Ferngully's pretty much got it. It's supposed to show the Girls as a whole, like one spirit in a way, although there are more than one, it's the idea of a oneness, i suppose. It just works like that. I think it would be different if it was Celtic Women. To me, that just doesnt sound right.
Oh, and P.S. By the way...

WELCOME TO OUR... UMM... PLACE OF... HAPPINESS... (and insanity)...!!                       Grin

Meldy

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 01:36PM »

Welcome CWalltheway!  Yeah, it's because the group is one whole, everybody!  But at the same time each girl is an individual, it's like they're all one but seperate....ok I just confused myself  Grin 

Banner by:  Scott
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 02:20PM »

I"m new here, actually, i've been lurking for a little while. i had to set up an account so i could ask a question. here goes:  how come it's celtic woman, yet there's women? anyhow, i hope to continue as a CW fan forever and ever and ever and ever...(yeah, i'm listening to that part of "the sky and the dawn and the sun")
Welcome to our gang!  And it's "woman" because our ladies are the epitome of Celtic womanhood.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 08:48AM »

Nice Rich! Welcome to the place where CW fans can openly express their love of CW!!!

Thanks Lindsey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: