Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you love your favourite CW-Lady('s)?  (Read 17116 times)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2009, 10:56AM »

Cheesy  And YES  KEVIN...we love, love, love Mairead!!!! She is in a class by herself, I call her The Angel at the Top of the Tree..
no one can top her...the tree is sparkly, beautifully lit, festive and pleasing  in every sight and sound but Mairead remains at the top !   Kiss

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2009, 12:48PM »

It`s okay,there`s no MANDATORY rule that you have to mention Mairead`s name with every post. It`s not like I keep count or anything.......but doesn`t have a nice sound to it?

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2009, 03:01AM »

Cheesy Well, that is not the impression the first time I left her out and you gave me the needle...but, I happen to agree with you...She sometimes, gets overlooked, by simple ommision , nothing intentional...I love that Screen Saver of her..Blue and white...do you recall who made that one?

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2009, 03:28AM »

My favourite is Lisa, because she is such a charming and talented woman (well, all the girls are!), but there is something special about her, and I haven't figured it out yet.
The number 2 position is shared by Meav and Orla. Too bad they are not in the show anymore  Cry
Third I'd say are Mairead and Chloe. Mairead spreads such a positive energy, and Chloe has such a soft voice!
Well, I love them all!!!

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2009, 05:47AM »

Well, okay, I am counting .I couldn`t find the screen saver you mentiond but check out the beautiful new one by Marynorth. Can`t imagine the most BEAUTIFUL ,talented ,awesome ,unbelievable , fantastic,exquisite human being on earth being overlooked. Oh,oh, there I go again. Well, you guys understand.....it`s MAIREAD....(sigh).

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2009, 06:10AM »

Well, okay, I am counting .I couldn`t find the screen saver you mentiond but check out the beautiful new one by Marynorth. Can`t imagine the most BEAUTIFUL ,talented ,awesome ,unbelievable , fantastic,exquisite human being on earth being overlooked. Oh,oh, there I go again. Well, you guys understand.....it`s MAIREAD....(sigh).

All the honour to JJRracing mate  Cheesy I'm sure he is quit capable of making more nice Maíréad-banners  Wink Contact him if you want one..
Yes, Maíréad is fantastic  Smiley I blame myself for all the years I thought the violin was a stupid boring instrument..  Shocked
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2014, 05:16PM »

Meav. Pure and simple. I can't really explain it though. I think it's because if it wasn't for Meav I'd never had known about CW due to the channel flipping, finding the first concert and going "Hey, Meav's on tv!"
  Old  thread...but  hey...it  still  works  for  me.    Smiley

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2014, 05:28PM »

Chloe is my VBIF (very best Irish friend) who tries things I like when I showed to her. To remember her, I devour my own Junior Mints. It was one of the last times I've done it when I was further north in Baltimore. Guess I can say we can try more to each other.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2014, 04:16PM »

My favorites are Orlagh, Lisa L, and Alex. Orlagh because she and I have the most in common, her voice is so beautiful and haunting, she plays the harp, and she is just sooooo sweet!! Lisa L because not only is she also very sweet, but I heard she gives AMAZING hugs, and other reasons I don't know how to explain. And Alex because we are both into musical theater, her voice is so beautiful (of course), she complimented my clay figurine of her, (which some of you already know) and when I ordered her Be Still My Soul album and asked her to sign it, she did gladly, and not only did she put her signature on it, but she wrote a very sweet message. I can't stop looking at it. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 04:18PM by CWazy girl » Logged

With love,

Chaela <3

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: