Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mairead in the show  (Read 2126 times)
dougfrombaltimore

« on: March 20, 2009, 06:36PM »

Just wanted to add a note about Mairead in the Isle of Hope Show. While the whole show was fantastic, and I was thrilled with the production, the ladies, the choir, the band, the lighting etc etc... Mairead was highlighted a bit more in this show and did a variety of fun numbers. She makes that fiddle sing ! And the energy ! And the Smile ! For you Mairead fans out there.... you are going to love this show !!
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 06:48PM »

Too true! If you thought she was bright, bubbly, and expressive in the dvd's, multiply it by about 100 when you see it live!

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Thanks Guardian of the Rose!
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 08:08PM »

One of my favorite new Máiréad appearances is during Carolina Rua where she comes out and just dances with Lynn and the chorus for quite a while before she plays.  The expressions on her face are priceless as it is obvious she is having a ball!

Mike

dougfrombaltimore

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 08:17PM »

One of my favorite new Máiréad appearances is during Carolina Rua where she comes out and just dances with Lynn and the chorus for quite a while before she plays.  The expressions on her face are priceless as it is obvious she is having a ball!

Oh Yeah, and I love the antics with the bow, keeping beat and waving it at the crowd.  One thing for sure about Mairead.... she's having just as much fun as anyone in the crowd !!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: