Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: question reguarding meet and greet gifts?  (Read 3852 times)
delete_user01

« on: March 20, 2009, 10:41PM »

Hi everybody, Im kinda new on the boards and had a maybe different question.

in june im going to see the tour again and meet and greet at rupp arena and wanted to bring my violin to get autographed, does anyone know if that is something that would be allowed ? also since I've never been to a meet and greet, I've heard of people bringing gifts, is that even possible and if so any suggestions / ideas without being to extreme, basicly to show my appreciation.

also without giving away too much is there anything I should be aware of for a meet and greet.  I can hardly wait. Smiley

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 06:16PM by delete_user01 » Logged
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 03:25PM »

Mike,

The best advice we can give you is to call the Rupp Arena and see what their policy is regarding gifts for performers. Venue security is provided by the venue and whether or not you are allowed to bring in anything is determined by the venue and has nothing to do with CW.

Meet & Greets, as you can see from the reports of those who have gone to them, are usually with two CW girls. There is absolutely no way to know which girls will be there ahead of time. You will be given a complementary photo for the girls to sign and they will also sign anything else you bring to the M&G, a lot of our members take photos they've printed off their computers for example.

aislin
delete_user01

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 10:14PM »

cool, thx for the information, I cant wait,, whooo hoooo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: