Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roleplay Game  (Read 31384 times)
Fiddle_Addict

Honorary member of the DSA

« on: June 11, 2007, 12:18PM »

Okay, let's get started with the Roleplay.
At first, a little reminder:
In order to make the roleplay easier to read and understand, it'd be nice if only the persons who actually take part in the Roleplay post here.
If you have any comments, suggestions or whatsoever, please use the "CW Roleplay" thread!     
Thank You!!  Cheesy

But now, let's get started:
(Just to let you know, I'm playing Maíréad)

„Chloe? Are you here?“ Máiréad opened a door and looked into the messy room.
It was empty.
„Uh.“ She closed the door again.
„Heaven, girl, where are you?“ She tapped her foot impatiently, trying to think.
They were about to leave for a signing, and everyone was ready to go – everyone except Chloe.
Immediately after Rachel had said that she couldn’t find Chloe, all of them had started looking for the youngest Celtic Woman member.
And with every minute that passed by, Máiréad grew more and more worried, and she was sure that this was how the others felt, too.
She went down another one of the hotel’s corridors.
„Chloe!“, she called out, „Chloe, where are you?“
Máiréad glanced at her watch. Since they had started looking for Chloe, nearly fifteen minutes had passed. They had to leave soon, if they didn’t want to be late for the signing.
She met Lisa and Órlagh, who had been looking for Chloe on another floor.
„And?“, Máiréad asked.
But they shook their heads.

Thanks for this banner, Scott! Smiley

ferngully
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 03:22PM »

'maybe she's outside. you know how nervous she gets' suggested orlagh. the pixie went to check, but to no avail. walking past the store cupboard however, she noticed a familiar looking object wedged at the bottom. picking it up, she examined the scarf chloe's mother had given her for christmas. suddenly she heard some footsteps and giggling nearby and ducked around the corner...
KiernanKate
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 05:56PM »

Coming up the sidewalk quickly, Chloe didn't notice Orla spying on her, as Chloe walked into the hotel lobby. Her cheeks flushed with color, and giggling to herself she disappeared down the hotel corridors.

Walking into her hotel room, Chloe quickly changed into her favorite white and blue checkered blouse and matching blue capris, then left her room in search of the others, they were late and she knew they'd question her about where she was.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 08:42AM by KiernanKate » Logged
Irish_Lass

Look out, Look out, there's a hood about!

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 06:53PM »

Hayley stood by the car. When she saw Chloe coming through the Hotel enterence, she raised one eyebrow and asked Chloe where she had been. "Goodness, Chloe, we were all looking for you. Including Scott and David. Where were you?" She opened the car door and motioned for Chloe to slide in. Then she called Lisa on her Cell and told them all to come outside. She couldn't help but wonder why Chloe seemed to be walking on the clouds today and why she was blushing so much.

(Sorry if I sound dumb in what I say now! I have never RPed in this style before! But I am starting to prefer it! Cheesy)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 06:09PM by Irish_Lass » Logged

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 09:41AM »

Okay I am lost! And I am suppose to be Lisa

Thanks Lindsey
ferngully
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 09:59AM »

so stick lisa in somewhere. whats her reaction? give us lisa!
KiernanKate
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 10:40AM »

Standing by the car, Chloe looked at Hayley with flushed cheeks and a huge grin.
"Sorry I worried everyone, I'll explain later but for now, where is everyone. Can we still get to the signing?" Smiling still, Chloe opened the door to the car and slid inside, seating herself by the window behind the driver's seat.
ferngully
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 03:05AM »

(a tiny part cos i've got to get to work)

meav leaned over to orla and hissed 'she won't know what she'll be signing if she carries on with that dopey puppy dog look.' she got an elbowing in return and settled down for the journey. chloe stared out of the window and day dreamed
Fiddle_Addict

Honorary member of the DSA

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 12:59PM »

Máiréad giggled at Méav's remark and nudged Chloe.
"You are very silent today, what's up?"
"I told you, I'll tell you later."
"But I'd like to know it now". She smiled. "You do know that I am a curious person, don't you? And I think Méav is right."
"Really? What did she say?"
Máiréad laughed. "You just proved it!"

Thanks for this banner, Scott! Smiley

KiernanKate
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 04:05PM »

Chloe turned in her seat to face Mairead, cheeks flushing crimson. "Mairead, I have a very good excuse for being late but I'm sorry I don't want to tell you just yet." With that Chloe turned back in her seat, ponytail flinging emphatically, and stared out the window in silence.
ferngully
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 04:58AM »

mairead rubbed her cheek where chloe's hair had hit it and slumped in her seat, thinking wildly. meav and orla exchanged glances, burying their heads in their 'irish times.' Tongue lisa carried on with her crossword
Irish_Lass

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 08:59PM »

Hayley looked over Lisa's shoulder for a minute then looked to Chloe. She always knew she could get anything out of Chloe. They were best friends after all.

"Chloe, dear, you can tell me what's on your mind." Hayley whispered, putting her hand on Chloe's shoulder. Noticing Mairead looking over, she smiled at Chloe and mouthed,"later, dear..." She only hoped that Chloe would confide in her. If she didn't, it has to be something big.

KiernanKate
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 09:19PM »

Peering at Hayley slightly, Chloe gave her close friend a half smile before turning to face out the window again. They were almost at the signing, and Chloe could hardly wait until they were back at the hotel already. She just knew however that Hayley was expecting some kind of explanation for her odd behavior, Chloe knew she'd just have to make something up while at the signing to appease Hayley.
Irish_Lass

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 05:13PM »

When they arrived at the signing, Hayley was placed in the middle of Mairead and Chloe. Perfect! Maybe I can find out now what's up with Chloe! She whispered to Mairead,  "Join me, we'll try and figure out what's up during the signing..." With tis, Hayley sat down and prepared to sign like the wind.

(WOW! Do I sound dumb or what! Why is no one posting on here?! We need to get back in the grove! Smiley)

KiernanKate
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 05:51PM »

Seated beside Hayley, Chloe turned professional again beaming as she met all her young fans, shaking their hands as they introduced themselves.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: