Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roleplay Game  (Read 31385 times)
ferngully
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 08:26AM »

'errrrm, we could.....read some books' said hayley, looking at orla's for inspiration. she hastily grabbed the first one she saw and flicked though some pages, settling next to chloe. after a minute she looked up and met orla's eyes. wordlessly, she leaned over and flipped the book the right way around. hayley blushed and 'got back' to the book. sneaking a look at chloe, it was obvious she had not even noticed and was staring at some book haykey had never read. craning her neck, she read the title. one of those ghastly mills and boons slushy texts. urgh. not something anyone of them would normally read. but chloe wasn't being normal...
Irish_Lass

Look out, Look out, there's a hood about!

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2007, 03:33PM »

Hayley quickly shut the book and slammed it down on the table (scaring Lisa and Orla from the depths of thier books). Then she grabbed some coffee, asked Lisa for some paper and a pen and sat down to write Chloe a note instead

Chloe,
   Is there anything on your mind that you'd like to tell your ole' friend? ~Haley

Hayley reread the note, folded it nicely in half and slid it across the table safely into Chloe's hands.

(Come on!!! Let's get RPing again, people!!!! Smiley)

KiernanKate
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2007, 06:32PM »

Picking up the folded paper from the table, Chloe carefully unfolded and began to read the carefully handwritten note to her.
Finishing it, she glanced up at Hayley and smiled sheepishly. She really did feel bad for causing Hayley to wonder what was going on with her.

Chloe thought to herself, Hayley is my best friend after all.... maybe I should tell her.... looking from the note to Hayleys pleading face, Chloe was lost in thought as she wondered what to do...

Should she let her secret be known.... knowing Hayley, as she did, Hayley would of course be over joyed and be all to anxious to blab Chloes secret to the others, and Chloe wasnt sure if she was ready for everyone to know yet.

(ok.... should her secret come out now)
KiernanKate
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 01:33PM »

Alright Hayley I will tell you but you have to promise not to tell ANYONE! And I do mean the other girls especially.

Taking Hayley by the hand Chloe made her way to her hotel room, if she was going to tell, she wanted it to be done in private.
Irish_Lass

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 03:27PM »

As if she herself were walking on clouds now, Haley followed Chloe all the way up th ethe third floor smiling. Her best friend was going to confide in her. But thoughts then started to trickle into her head. Mairead! She's gonna be asking and asking and when I don't tell her, she will get mad and never talk to me agian! Oh, no, oh no, oh no! They wre in the elevator now and Haley, her wrist held tight by Chloe, was pondering what will happen....

KiernanKate
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 03:30PM »

Hayley, Chloe said looking the 20 yr old operatic soprano straight in the eye.....

Promise me you wont tell. I dont want them to know yet.
Irish_Lass

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 03:34PM »

Hayley knew she would have to think fast.

She is my best friend... But what she doesn't know won't hurt her... If I tell them not to tell her I told them, she won't even know... won't even care...

Hayley looked back into the eyes of the person she had joked with, laughed with, and confided in...

"I now vow... I now vow I will not tell a single soul what you are about to tell me..." Then she sighed happily.

KiernanKate
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 03:36PM »

Thank you, Chloe smiled with relief... then started blushing as she wasnt able to meet her friends gaze anymore.... glancing down at the floor she said, almost inaudibly.... Ive met someone.
Irish_Lass

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 03:44PM »

"Met someone? Oh, gosh Chloe.... who ever is-" But Hayley was inerrupted by the elevtor. BING! A person walked in. Hayley growled uner her breath and rolled her eyes... Then, the elevator fell back down to the lobby floor and just as the stranger walked off, Mairead her self boarded the elevator, trying to act surprised they were in the same one...

KiernanKate
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 06:05PM »

Chloe smiled at Mairead and watched silently as Mairead stepped into the elevator, leaving the three youngest members of Celtic Woman alone in silence.

She thought to herself about what she had just told Hayley, Chloe wanted to truly trust her but deep down she had this feeling it wouldnt be long until everyone knew about her new boyfriend, who was also her first.
Irish_Lass

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2007, 07:20PM »

Hayley spent the next three minutes (which seemed like hours to her) listening to Mairead gabble on and on. She stared at Mairead with anger on her face. Then as soon as she heard the BING! yet another time, she looked at her watch,

"Oh, that late already?! I guess we MUST go to bed, Chloe! Well, gotta go to bed NOW, Chloe! Good night, Mairead!" And, pushing past Mairead, mumbling "I'll deal with you later..." Angerly in her ear, she grabbed Chloe's wrist and led her off of the elevator, down the hall and finally into the silence of her room.

KiernanKate
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2007, 07:28PM »

As Chloe went to her closet, she turned her head towards Hayley... remember Hayley, you promise you wouldnt tell anyone. Youre my best friend, I hope I can trust you.

She then turned back and picked out her favorite pink night shirt with pink ruffles and began to change into it.
Celeste

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 12:08PM »

Regrettably, this thread needs to come to its "The End" page (i.e., the thread will be locked). Some members have expressed concern over its content, and since it seems to be moving into romantic territory, the potential for inappropriate matter is certainly there. Therefore, like an old movie serial, the conclusion arrives without warning. But the imaginative members who participated here can undoubtedly envision all manner of creative conclusions of their own. "Choose Your Own Adventure."

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: