Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Magical Night in the Magic City - A B'ham review  (Read 9922 times)
Jack

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 06:41PM »

Great review, Jenna!  One more convert to "Team Alex"!! Grin

Jack
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 07:51PM »

I'm glad you had such fun Jenna! 

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 07:57PM »

Oh, and BTW.....Miami is also known as The Magic City. Gosh Jenna, we have so much in common. LOL.  Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
BlueFawn

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 08:13PM »

lol I didn't know that Emily, but I think the "magic" left Birmingham when the steel industry died hehe

Wife2CWFan
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 09:04PM »

lol I didn't know that Emily, but I think the "magic" left Birmingham when the steel industry died hehe

HEY! The magic comes back once a year!  Grin
WOO HOO Celtic Woman RULE!!!!
Susan
BlueFawn

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 09:34PM »

Ain't that the truth!

dougfrombaltimore

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 07:26AM »

Great review Jenna. I have to agree... while the whole concert was a night to remeber here in Baltimore, I was absolutely blown away by Danny Boy. I was never a huge fan of the song. When I heard Meav do it, I became a fan, maybe more of her, then the song. And now after hearing it done by the four lady's in a' cappella harmony, I want more !!  Doug
Charlie'sAngels

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 10:09AM »

Great review Jenna. I have to agree... while the whole concert was a night to remeber here in Baltimore, I was absolutely blown away by Danny Boy. I was never a huge fan of the song. When I heard Meav do it, I became a fan, maybe more of her, then the song. And now after hearing it done by the four lady's in a' cappella harmony, I want more !!  Doug

I agree completely..it is amazing how songs that are not necessarily favorites, become favorites when a member or all of CW sing it. They just add a new dimension of perfection to anything they do.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 05:55PM »

Thanks to Jenna and you all for giving the rest of us a taste of Birmingham!  I see this forum was well-represented and importantly, cast and crew knew it!  Your enthusiasm must be contagious to others seeing it; and given what they have just heard and seen, I don't know how they could resist becoming enduring Celtic Woman fans!   Wink Grin

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 09:24PM »

Great review!  Thanks! Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: