Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pie Jesu  (Read 6499 times)
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« on: March 28, 2009, 04:42PM »

In the song, Pie Jesu, who sings which solos?

sioned

celtaholic, pleidiol rwyf im gwlad,cymru

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 05:36PM »

well the first one is chloe and the second is lynn   i think then they duet at the end     

Music is the light,that shines and guides your soul.Embrace it with every fiber in your being!!!!

I'r sawl a roddaf lawer , bydd disgwyl llawer ganddynt.

thanx to scott for the banner Cheesy
raven_christina
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 11:58AM »

Yep. First verse is Chloe, second is Lynn, violin bit is Mairead (OBVIOUSLY) and then they finish the song together. When I first heard this song, I thought Lynn's verse was Meav singing, heheh.
Palmie00

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 09:10PM »

This my favourite of their new songs. At first I was disappointed it wasn't in the new show, but I forgot about that as soon as the lights went down hahaha. (AMAZING show at Radio City by the way!!) My dream is to hear Méav and Hayley sing this. It would be their new "Last Rose of Summer."

Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 01:58AM »

Yep. First verse is Chloe, second is Lynn, violin bit is Mairead (OBVIOUSLY) and then they finish the song together. When I first heard this song, I thought Lynn's verse was Meav singing, heheh.

Noooo, really?!?! I'd never, ever have thought that the violin would be Máiréad Wink Wink

So Lynn and Chloë have a new duet? Awesome! Cheesy

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 03:25AM »

Does Lynn ever shine on this number!! (Chloe is a given. That we already know). Her voice is mesmerizing. Literally shivers up the spine when I hear Lynn's voice like this. Just like back when she did the opening vocals during the opening ceremonies for the Special Olympics. She is one gifted singer.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: