Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intro  (Read 3892 times)
My Name is a Riddle
« on: April 10, 2009, 06:37AM »

A bit of my story:

It has been several years ago already since I looked at the cover of an album and saw (for the first time) the face of a redheaded lass who has remained to this day a symbol of Celtic Woman. I remember studying this album that I had never seen before and noticing the faces of five girls grinning on the left side of the cover. Celtic Woman. The title greatly peaked my interest because I am very fond of Irish music, and I wondered if this might be something like Lord of the Dance. A friend of mine, who owned this CD, let me listen to some of the songs on it, and I was awestruck. The beautiful emotions in the music touched me.

On my next birthday, I was ecstatic when I received my first Celtic Woman album from one of sisters - Chloë: Walking in the Air. And I'm not lying when I say that I listened to my new CD more than twice everyday for several weeks. (Unfortunately, with my busy schedule these days, I can't always do this now.) Miss Chloë Agnew's voice is the most beautiful voice that I have ever in all my lifetime, and at the time that I was given this album, the music helped me in many ways because I was having a lot of spiritual and physical difficulties. The songs lifted me up and helped me change and improve the problems that I was having. I am so glad that Miss Agnew decided to share her talent with the world, and someday I would like to thank her.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 01:31PM by S.B.S. » Logged
elena

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 10:26AM »

Patricia or patrick?
Enchanted

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 10:40AM »

I would guess that your name is Patch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: