Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa's Side Job (J/K)  (Read 7779 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 10:09AM »

Five different people (all men, of course) have signed our Lisa's guest book, telling her how much they like her on Ice Road Truckers.  One of them even joined the fan club.  Amazing.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2009, 10:15AM »

Five different people (all men, of course) have signed our Lisa's guest book, telling her how much they like her on Ice Road Truckers.  One of them even joined the fan club.  Amazing.

OMG You're kidding!!  That seriously is funny!  Goooooooooooo Lisa!  Cheesy

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2009, 12:48PM »

They're both good looking BUT look nothing alike. I guess they can't tell the difference.

cahham

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 01:46PM »

wait a minute so you are telling me she doesn't moonlight as a truck driver, Grin

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2009, 10:42PM »

That is pretty funny!  I wonder if the truck driver Lisa sings ...
GeorgeN

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 08:58PM »

...... I wonder if the truck driver Lisa sings ...

Only when her brakes lock up in a blizzard and she jack-knife’s the truck …  Wink

GeorgeN
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: