Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crashing in from MN! *slams on the brakes*  (Read 4751 times)
Marissa

Lisa Kelly of Celtic Woman

« on: April 17, 2009, 08:39AM »

*squeals her tires and jumps out of the car before it crashes into THK's forum, blushes and makes an attempt to look tidy and presentable* Ummm... Hi. Hehe. Sorry about that. Well, I'm Marissa. I'm 12 years old and I love CW! (well, duh, I guess.) I'm from the Minneapolis/St Paul AREA in Minnesota. (USA) I've only been to 2 CW concerts (The first one I can't even remember, although I was like 10 and I can't even find the ticket for it! Darn.) but I'm still a steady fan. Smiley I only joined last month (March 09) but have managed to not make any enemies, I don't think.  Tongue Anyways, feel from to send me a PM, talk to me in the chat, whatever. Smiley

Can't find me in Minnesota? Check your inbox. I may be hidden within a bunch of spam. I may also be found falling off the face of the Earth, clinging on to Ireland, in my imagination, or along some text on a freshly updated blog. Smiley
jons
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 10:07AM »

Hi Marissa. Thanks for the brief chat in the chat room. Smiley
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 10:37AM »

Welcome, Marissa. Smiley

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 01:39PM »

Squeeling ttires at 12? Hmmmm. Uff da I know farm people drive at that age ( I did at 9) but in the city? Think I will stay out of Mn. heh hehe heh.

Welcome aboard and NO speeding. You might need a good lawyer.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
tc84
Total Fanatic

"Everywhere you go let your dreams surround you!"

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 01:59PM »

Welcome Marissa!!

I hope you will have a great time here!!
Lots of love!!
coco x

"I think as a women we have so many other things to do in life, very important things, but also we have to be mothers and to support our children and guide them. Because (...) we all need guidance, don´t we?"
(C Zeta Jone 2005)
Marissa

Lisa Kelly of Celtic Woman

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 06:54PM »

Haha!  Cheesy I've jumped out of a moving golf cart more than once.  Tongue

Can't find me in Minnesota? Check your inbox. I may be hidden within a bunch of spam. I may also be found falling off the face of the Earth, clinging on to Ireland, in my imagination, or along some text on a freshly updated blog. Smiley
Enchanted

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 03:02PM »

Welcome to the forum Marissa.  I can see that you hit the forum running.  I got a nice chuckle reading your intro.  It is hard to imagine not remembering a Celtic Woman concert, then again, I don't remember much from when I was 10 either.  It was much longer ago for me than for you though.  Enjoy to forum.
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 10:00AM »

Hey!

I think you scratched my car while you were doing that fancy driving. Now I must challenge you to a street race!

Beat you to the freeway! Smiley Ha! Ha!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM, MARISSA! IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU WITH US!

Guardian of the Rose's 33th post
s
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 04:47PM by Guardian of the Rose » Logged

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: