Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TV Appearance  (Read 22348 times)
Gail

« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2009, 06:25PM »

I watch DWTS anyway if there are celebrities I like (or athletes, like Shawn Johnson, and Kristi Yamaguchi) that are on each season - so far, there have been for two, three seasons now.

They announced at last weeks "Results Night" that this week CW would be on, so I've been all excited about getting to see and hear them (they waited long enough to get them into the show, didn't they ?).

Like some others have said "ABSOLUTELY AWESOME !!!"     I too would have liked much more camera time on CW than the dancers (they WERE incredible - that girl just kept going around & around, turning & turning - those last few seconds).  The dresses are beautiful - I missed seeing Lisa do the jesture during the show, but caught it just now with the video link - yeah, it was expressively warm and inviting.

I really love when everyone hits that gorgeous chorus - it's so beautiful with all the harmonies coming together  -  that is definitely one of my favorite songs of CW ! !
Daydreamer

« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2009, 09:58PM »

I too would like to thank everyone who put CW dancing with the stars on you tube. I couldn't watch it last night since I had a prior comittment doing a little coaching with my Special Olympics athletics. Believe me they wouldn't understand me not being there because of Dancing with the stars or CW.
Chloe reached out to the audience with her right hand at the beginning and Lisa reached out with her left hand towards the end. I think they were tag teaming the audience and the audience didn't stand a chance. I also understand the feeling when seeing the ladies do so well; it is like watching your own children doing good.

Tom~Tom

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2009, 04:41AM »

Lisa blogs about their DWTS adventure:
http://lisakellyofficial.blogspot.com/2009/04/dancing-with-stars.html

Tom~Tom
Charlie'sAngels

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2009, 06:24AM »

Thanks for that link, Tom.
What humility. No wonder we all love them so much.
They are the true stars.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: