Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4/25/09 Chat Transcript  (Read 11243 times)
Wickster
Honorary Roadie

Class of 2011!

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 02:40PM »

Thank you Lindsey!!

Wickie xxx

"Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy."
-Fiona Shaw
raven_christina
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2009, 05:59PM »

Wow! Looks you guys had a blast. And thanks Rich for relaying my question! You are awesome, and so is Orlagh. Thank you lovely lady!
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 08:33PM »

Thanks Lindsey for posting the transcript, and thanks to Orlagh for being so generous with her time.  It's a pleasure to read the questions and I hope I can be there next time!

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 01:02PM »

OldFatGuy (Rich): Chris B asks – Orlagh, what is your favorite flower?
Órlagh: I've so many that I love – I adore lilies, daises, irises, and sea-peas. Don't you just love their smell! Basically, I love all cottage garden flowers and roses.

Orla likes me  Cool

and on another note Ben & Jerry's has an Ice Cream flavored called Chunky Monkey which contains Banana Ice cream, but you better like walnuts and chocolate bananas too!

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 02:00PM »

Orla likes me  Cool

If I'm not mistaken Western Rose..she has stated she LOVES roses.
 Grin
Bp

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 03:04PM »

Orla likes me  Cool

Grin
Bp

Well even better Grin

double  Cool Cool

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 05:02PM »

Poor Celtic Chicken gets rained on and no message from Orlagh.  Oh the humiliation of a Celtic Shunning. 
Her tears are so vast that FEMA can't keep up with the flooding.  The flood insurance agents are stuffing their pockets and leaving the country.  A shunned chicken was always their greatest nightmare and now it is here.  The rest of the Celtic Women are complaining they can't practice over the pitiful wailing of a bemoaning chicken.  This is truly a tragedy of astronomical proportions.  Even Mother Nature is beginning to crack under the nonstop wailing.  Celtic Chicken is alone and foresaken.  She has thoughs of rolling in secret herbs and spices batter and throwing herself into the deep fryer.  We think her tiny chicken heart is shattered into a million pieces (but that is not confirmed as she is demanding a recount.)  But most of all she is greatly annoyed she has not been nominated for an Oscar for her amazing skills as a drama queen. 

Seriously though,  Orlagh is a real sweetie and that was a very enjoyable transcript to read.   I've never before run across any big stars that took the time to have chats with their fans.  I get the feeling she's really good with kids from that answer where she talked about teaching the choir.   
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 11:24PM »

A great big thank you to Orla for being so gracious and having yet another chat with her fans!  That's just so uncommon that someone would keep up with her fans like that!  Thank you Orlagh.  Grin

And thank you to those who were behind the scenes, the moderators and administrators, ect.

I hope one day I can make it to one of these chats.  Ever since I first saw her, I knew the one thing I wanted to ask her. Being a natural redhead myself, I live by the belief that natural redheads should NEVER dye their hair (because it's so rare) and I want to know if Orla has ever considered it or if she follows the same motto.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 02:56AM »

Very interesting and enjoyable. I can picture her with her spritely) sprightly?) way of speaking answering the FANS 'questions. Thanks again, for transcribing and posting it -kudos.

Shankdee[/
i]

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 07:18AM »

Orla likes me  Cool

Grin
Bp

Well guess that means she loves me too!

Thank you Orlagh for doing this again. Thanks for everyone who gets these chats set up and for transcribing it.  Smiley
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 08:23AM »

Orla likes me  Cool

Grin
Bp

Well guess that means she loves me too!

If this is true, then I wonder what she would think of me.  Undecided

Guardian of the Rose's 22th post
w

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
mainopsman

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2009, 06:06PM »

Thank you Aislin for transcribing the interview for those of us who could not be there.  The interview shows what all of her fans have known for a long time, she is a lady with class, grace and both inner and outer beauty.   

I hope that she comes to the Baltimore Area when she is promoting her new CD, and I sure do hope there will be a DVD of the PBS Special.   I know if she does come to the Baltimore area I will be camped out waiting to finally meet her.

God Bless this lovely Lady.

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2009, 07:24PM »

Thank you sooo much for posting this Lindsey! Muchas Gracias Rich for setting it up! Danke schoen,Orlagh for doing it!!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: