Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Additional show at Raleigh, NC  (Read 3200 times)
PDM1114
« on: May 01, 2009, 06:21PM »

My wife has been eyeing the Raleigh show for a while now and checking for tickets, there is now a matinee show at 2:00 pm for Saturday June 6. Tickets went on sale TODAY through Ticketmaster, I have 3 tickets FRONT ROW CENTER, this is my first front row CW concert, I can't believe it. It will be a long drive but I know it is worth it.  There are alot of front tickets available as not many know about this yet.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 07:35AM »

Yep. I'm on it. I just bought 3 tickets for the 2:00pm concert. They are Pit ~ Row B ~ Seats 1, 2 & 3.

Here's the thing ... I don't take up 3 seats myself. So, that means, I will have seats 2 & 3 up for grabs, should anyone from the Forum be interested. I will post this in the Tickets Exchange Topic.

I've seen CW at The Progress Energy Center 4 times already. All 4 times from the Pit. Three of those times were Row A and the one was Row B. These are great seats. I know first hand. You are up close for sure.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Wife2CWFan
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 07:50AM »

Just wanted to say there is still row A  advailable ! I went to ticket master and  serched  for three tickets in the dress circle ( there is a drop down menue ) and there they were!
Section c
Row      A
Seats  3 - 1
Description
PRICE LEVEL 1
DRESS CIRCLE
FULL VIEW Type3 Regular Price Ticket Ticket PriceUS $65.00 x 3 Convenience ChargeUS $9.25 x 3

For some reason it will not bring up row A unless you put in 3 tickets in search. Ticket master is weird!  Way around that is call the ticket master and say that you saw that a seat for row A is there on line but don't want to buy all three. 

Hey if anyone wants great tickets at low cost this is your chance. I can tell you that Ebay scalpers charge about 250.00 for a front row ticket!!!
So go break open that piggy bank! Grin
Chance of a life time!
LoveCWoman
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 07:58AM »

I just tried every combo/number of tickets you could think of and all that's coming up at the moment is PIT C. That could change of course but.

... Bill

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 08:18AM »

If I remember correctly, the Dress Circle and The Pit are different. The Pit is actually in front up the Dress Circle. If I remember correctly. It may not appear that way, on TM, but it can be confusing some times. Those other four times I saw CW here, I didn't even know I was right up front, first row, against the stage, until I got there and went to my seat. Nice surprise but, when buying the tickets online from TM, you didn't know this. Confusing some times.

The first time I saw CW here at The Progress Energy Center, back on 03/30/2007, I literally had the best seat in the house! Pit ~ Left Front ~ Row A ~ Seat 1. That put you 4 feet away from the stage, right at center stage. Not a seat in the house better than that AND ... I got that without even realizing I had it, until I got to the venue and headed to my seat. I couldn't believe it.

... Bill

Wife2CWFan
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 10:49AM »

That's right pit is up front, my bad. Sad
 It's the area that has the folding chairs just in front of the dress circle.
That's OK I am still good with Row A .  Too close is not good for the piched nerve in my neck . Looking up for long period of time kills me.  KWIM
I am just happy to be going! Grin
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 11:08AM »

That's right pit is up front, my bad. Sad
 It's the area that has the folding chairs just in front of the dress circle.
That's OK I am still good with Row A .  Too close is not good for the piched nerve in my neck . Looking up for long period of time kills me.  KWIM
I am just happy to be going! Grin

Certainly. Nothing wrong with where you are. But yes, PIT is the area with the folding chairs, actually in front of the Dress Circle. But, for whatever reason, there is really no distinction between the two different seating sections (Dress Circle and Pit), when you choose your tickets at TM. The problem with that is that, when someone looks at the seating chart and they buy "Dress Circle ~ Row A" seats, they are mistakenly led to believe WOW, I'm in the FIRST ROW! Actually, at The Progress Energy Center, that's not the case. The tickets I just bought for this 2:00pm show says "PIT ~ Center Section ~ Right Side ~ Row B ~ Seats 1, 2 & 3"". However, being as confusing as this can be (at this Venue), I also checked the "Dress Circle" seats available too and I did take one of those also. Just to be safe. That one says "Dress Circle ~ Section C ~ Row A ~ Seat 3".

Either way, you are still UP FRONT and that's a good thing. You WILL enjoy from these seats.

... Bill

Wife2CWFan
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 08:53PM »

That's right we will have a great time!!! Celtic kido will not have a hard time trying to see this time around.
It's hard to be shorter than the adult sitting in front of you. She loves to wave at the girls too! Smiley
May be we can all get together before the concert and do lunch.
Susan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: