Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3rd Annual Lisa Coffee Day  (Read 16890 times)
Meow

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 10:15PM »

Well... I usually drink 2 giant cups of coffee every day anyway, so on Thursday I guess I'll just have to add a 3rd cup.  Lisa, I just want you to know that I'll be suffering for you!   Cheesy

Thanks Evita (Lisaniac #1) for both banners!!
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 04:01PM »

I will drink one for her too. Guess we're going to Starbucks on the morning of the 7th, huh guppy? Grin
Guess we are. Grin

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 04:48PM »

Good news.  Lisa is once again able to drink her "special."  She had to give it up for a while after Ellie was born, but she's back to it and loving it.  She calls it her "addiction."   Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin

I will have to be satisfied with Tim Horton's, especially now there is one that just opened half a mile from my house AND it's also on the way to work, so not back tracking anymore

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 04:50PM »

The Lisa Special is even better ICED

sueber3

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 05:41PM »

Well usually have a 1/2 pot before work anyway (4am) so I'll think of Lisa that morning. No Starbucks on the way to work but I wish there was. I wish the South had Tom Horton's coffee.        Smiley   
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2009, 03:06PM »

Okay...tomorrow is the day.....

Does everyone have their cup, bottle, mug, dixie cup ready?

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2009, 03:13PM »

Pardon me if I just toast the day with my Diet Coke.  Not really a fan of coffee.  Sure, I've had a couple mochas back in college to be social, but goodness was I wired until 4am.   Shocked

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
AmandaLKlvr

Let me sail, Let me sail, with the Orinoco Flow!!

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2009, 06:13PM »

I should try "Lisa's Special" tomorrow morning....that'll be interesting!  Cheesy

.-Amanda-.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 07:19PM »

It couldn't be more perfect.  I have to go to work early tomorrow which means I'd get coffee anyway.  So success!  Lisa's special comin' my way tomorrow.  Grin

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2009, 05:00AM »

I`ll have a cup of French Vanilla Cafe to honor you today because it`s sweet ,like you. If there was Irish Vanilla Cafe, I`d be having that,instead.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2009, 07:35AM »

If I could have Irish Coffee at work I would, but regular Joe will have to do. :Raises cup :

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 09:32AM »

I am drinking one right now as I write this. Grin

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 09:45AM »

Cheesy Believe it or not. . .we have a starbucks on BASE here and the Japanese have one nearly on every corner, well,,not that many.,,but quite a few. The best one is a sidewalk cafe one right in the center of American Village next to the gigantic Ferris wheel, kitty-wampus from a Movie complex, and a big colorful restaurant. They have quite a few Vendor's fairs in this area, and lots of "Acts" singers, skateboarders,  on the wide pavements....people scramble walk, so it is a bustling area....It was a beautiful day here and I will have to order the LISA special tomorrow..just a tad late...but I did send greetings both on her web=guest book and to her fan club and the book they are making for her.

Many Happy Returns....drinking a Lisa Special first thing tomorrow....H a p p y  B i r t h d a y....to Miss Kelly from a Fan in Japan.....I played your Album today!...All the songs are stunning....Glad we have that album to play anytime we want to hear you sing!!!

Love  Shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
raven_christina
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 10:37AM »

Gonna go get some Starbucks before my next final. A Lisa Special should wake me right up! LOL
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 11:06AM »

I've decided I'm getting Cold Stone today in honor of our Lisa. Grin Cake batter ice cream with strawberries....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: