Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW duets  (Read 4452 times)
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« on: May 13, 2009, 12:54AM »

If this topic has already been discussed, then I apologize but I tried to do a search and couldnt find it.

I was wondering:
If you could pick anybody, outside of CW, to perform/record a duet with any of the girls, who would it be and what song would they sing??

Personally, I would LOVE to hear Chloe and Josh Groban sing "The Prayer" and/or "To where you are" !! 
Also Lynn and Andrea Bocelli (sp?) - "Time to say goodbye"

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 02:07AM »

I think Lisa and Garth Brooks could come up with some sensational music together if they got just the right songs...
Garth is so passionate when he sings, and he loves singing just as Lisa does. We may have to get him out of his cowboy hat, tho...I need to think this through more, but I would like to see Lisa with a male singer because she is such a sensational singer, and is so expressive with her eyes and smile...I am sure someday it will be a reality!  Wink  Smiley

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 06:47AM »

I think im more of a chloe and josh groban fan lol

~ashley~
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 06:58PM »

I think Lisa and Garth Brooks could come up with some sensational music together if they got just the right songs...
Garth is so passionate when he sings, and he loves singing just as Lisa does. We may have to get him out of his cowboy hat, tho...I need to think this through more, but I would like to see Lisa with a male singer because she is such a sensational singer, and is so expressive with her eyes and smile...I am sure someday it will be a reality!  Wink  Smiley

shankdee

Lisa and Garth,  hhhhhhhmmmmmmm,  that could work.  Would certainly be entertaining!!!
I agree I would love to see Lisa with a male counterpart......just having trouble picturing the perfect guy.....

I sure hope it happens someday.   And I also hope I'm in the audience to see it!!!!   Grin  Grin   Grin

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 08:40PM »

I sure hope it happens someday.   And I also hope I'm in the audience to see it!!!!   ( mjklovecsw)   

LIKEWISE 

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 02:14PM »

hmmm i think Lisa could do a song with....i searched it and Elton John would be good he writes and sings amazing songs i think they could work together and....well thats all i can come up with for now

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 02:37PM »

I dont know if elton john would be a good person to do a duet with, maybe barry manilow. or what ever his first name is lol hes really old but he still sounds good.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 04:37PM by CWsenior » Logged

~ashley~
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 04:26PM »

then lets have him write her a song

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Chloefan93

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 07:55PM »

I think that Chloe and Micheal Buble (Sorry if I spelled his name wrong) would be good together. Or Lisa and Micheal. Or Lynn and Josh Groben
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 10:58PM »

Hhhhhmmmm!!  Michael Buble would definitely sound good with ANY of the girls!!! I heard Lisa give an interview before where they asked who she would want to do a duet with and Lisa's response was "Michael Buble".
Then again I would also love to hear Paul Byrom (from Celtic Thunder) sing a duet with ANY of the girls.  Though i think it would sound best with Lisa or Chloe.  But then again I am a bit partial to him............ since he is my future husband!!   Cheesy   Grin   he just doesn't know it yet!!  Wink  Wink

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 11:50AM »

lol you guys are funny, but i think the part were lisa's talks about michael is when she was asked who she listens to and she said that she is corrently listening to michael buble.

~ashley~
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2014, 02:55PM »

Kevin Tarte!!!

The Prayer with Chloe or Méav
As Long As You're Mine with Lisa K or Susan
Totale Finsternis with Lisa L or Mai C
Vivo Per Lei with Hayley or Alex
The Phantom of the Opera with Hayley, Chloe, Alex, Mai C or Lisa L or Méav
It's All Coming Back To Me Now with Méav
White Christmas with Alex and/or Méav
The Way We Were with Lisa K
Es ist ein Ros entsprungen with Méav or Lisa L
Sway with Méav
Beauty and the Beast with Lisa K
Time To Say Goodbye with Alex
All I Ask Of You with Alex or Hayley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2014, 04:08PM »

I  like  those ideas  Chiara.   Especially  the one  with Meav  singing  "It's All  coming  Back to Me Now" .      Kiss    We  both know   that she  has  both  the range   and  finesse to  make  that one  really  work. I am  getting  chills  just  thinking about  it.   Cheesy 

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2014, 04:40PM »

Hehe, I once went as far as imagining Méav singing "Paradise by the Dashboard Light". Would be a great duet for her and - for example - Kevin Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: