Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman dreams  (Read 212307 times)
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« on: May 14, 2009, 04:25PM »

Do you dream about Celtic Woman? Do tell...but omit anything inappropriate Smiley

Last night I dreamed about CW among many other distorted things...you don't want to know and remember that i got in contact with Lisa on the forum and that they didn't reveal their secret identities until you made contact with them...

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 04:26PM »

I sometimes dream of Celtic Woman whenever I'm sleeping. The dreams of mine about them mix with other things that I really remember.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 07:16PM »

I had a dream last night about CW...... I think I got up on the stage and sang Spanish Lady with them.

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 07:19PM »

I had a strange dream that I went to my concert but for some reason I left during intermission. I must have thought that show was over and when I got home I realized what I did! CW apparently was going to sing all the new songs during the 2nd half so I missed them Cry

Strange Cheesy

Thanks Lindsey
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 07:28PM »

Think I did sometime ago but don't really remember.
All i do remember is that Lisa, Chloe, and Alex and all the children were in it as well as my neice and I,  and we were at the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium in New Orleans (not quite so strange if u take into consideration that i used to work there).  Then Chloe said that she wanted to go shopping instead.    Huh    Huh    Huh    Huh 
Was definitely strange....but then almost plausible too................................ Yeah right,  I wish!!     

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
Celtic Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 07:40PM »

I had a Lucid Dream where I started singing, but it wasn't my voice, I think it was Lisa's voice.
And then after a few seconds, I started hearing all of them singing in the air around me.
I looked up at the inky black night sky, with millions of bright stars, and the beautiful
voices of Celtic Woman singing in the air around me. Was awesome.  Grin
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 07:45PM by Celtic Kiwi » Logged
rodzilla

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 08:37PM »

Well, when I had to cancel my trip and concert this year, I dreamt later that night that I was on stage facing the girls and they were saying "Why aren't you coming?"

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 08:50PM by rodzilla » Logged

"Nil Se'n La"--Seize the Day!
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 08:40PM »

Now that sounds more like a nightmare!!
Man, talk about a guilt trip!!

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
rodzilla

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 08:46PM »

Seriously, jkjlovescw, it did feel like a guilt trip.  I didn't want to cancel but I had no choice.  That nightmare woke me up at 1230 in the middle of the night.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 08:51PM by rodzilla » Logged

"Nil Se'n La"--Seize the Day!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 04:44AM »

I`ve never had a dream about them....maybe I should try eating a box of Junior Mints at night to see if it would help.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 05:06AM »

I've dreamt many dreams about them, half of them are faded, but the latest dream I dreamt was pretty cool, too bad it was just a dream...
I went to a pub in my city and I was supposed to meet someone there, but I saw Orla and Lisa and they recognised me (I hadn't met them before) and I sat with them, and we started a conversation... then my alarm woke me up and I had to go to school... Sad

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 05:37AM »

I guess I`m  going to have to try some Chloe Junior Mints at night alright. I dream about Mairead all the time but it`s during the day when I`m fully awake......though this is not a bad thing.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 03:38PM »

Last night I dreamt I went in to order a Lisa Special at the Starbucks on campus and they already knew that i wanted it. My bf was working their so he was like okay i'll get you one. But the manager didn't know that i always got the Lisa special and he messed up my order when i went in later and had put whipped cream in and then gave me his whipped cream filled cup while he fixed my order and i told him about Lisa.

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
meganelize

Taken at the gaol in dublin in July 2008

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 04:01PM »

I became ill with e.coli in oct. 2007 and became delusional at times. The only one I remember: I wanted to get into a sorority at Harvard ( not a college i was looking at and def didn't want to join a sorority) and the women in charge of accepting happened to be Celtic Woman. They were stuck together in the same dresses and pose as the christmas shot from way back when... with Lisa in the orange/blue dress -that one. They looked real with skin and stuff, but they couldn't change expressions and they were literally cardboard, flat. But could talk. They glided to get around. Anyway in order to get in the sorority i had to drink some potion. (in reality i must have had water) I drank it and felt dizzy and hot. I went into my bathroom and they watched me walk away. I assumed the potion was poisonous because I collapsed. That's all I remember. I woke up i the hospital not delusional and told my mom and the nurses celtic woman tried to poison me. I was upset by it. My mom shoved a new journey into the dvd player and i was happy as a clam.

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 04:06PM »

That almost(I said "almost") makes me want to come down with e-coli. What we won`t do to see CW,huh?

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: