Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman dreams  (Read 213842 times)
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 05:13PM »

I woke up i the hospital not delusional and told my mom and the nurses celtic woman tried to poison me.

LOL! What was the nurses response?

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
meganelize

Taken at the gaol in dublin in July 2008

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 06:17PM »

Haha I would love to meet them, but getting e.coli not so much.

The nurse got really excited and said, "I know them!" Then added I must be a true fan if I still enjoy their music after they killed me.  Then she came in when certain songs on the dvd came on.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 06:21PM by meganelize » Logged

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 01:44PM »

LOL! That's great...not the e.coli part

Scott T CW fan

The Lord is my shepherd...

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 07:37PM »

My dream is kind of a day dream. I dream that Cw for some reason visits my church. I come out with the choir and they are all sitting in the congragation. They wer invited somehow by someone in the congragation who knows that I am a big fan of CW. After services my family takes them out to lunch at a local country club my parents belong to.

Scott t CW Fan

...yay though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil...
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 05:46PM »

I had a dream involving the At the Celi song. I don't think they were in it, but the song played for a bit and then what was then Meav's part had someone saying, "I don't want the rich guy, I want the poor guy because of love." (That is not what they said though, it's just what I remember now. I had this dream a long time ago.) That's it for now, but if I ever have another dream invovling them, I'll be sure to post it here.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

You'll always have my heart...

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 09:45PM »

if i remember correctly, i had this dream right after my first CW concert in Feb. and i dreamed that i was still at the concert but was backstage meeting all the girls. but it wasn't the current group of ladies. i was meeting Meav, Mairead, Lisa, Orla, and Chloe. it's kinda fuzzy after that but it went something like we went to dinner and then to my old high school for another concert.
Picardy

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 06:40PM »

Every time I saw them live seemed like a dream, if that counts.
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 07:41PM »

No...i'm talking about you go to sleep and dream things....

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 08:40PM »

I dream that I'm a stagehand who suddenly takes the place of a sick chorus member so I'm onstage performing for them.

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
JRRacing64
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 09:45PM »

For some reason the CW Dreams I've had have all had something funny in it, though most of them I can't remember all that well. But there's one I had one the other night that I thought was interesting. In it they were traveling the southwest in a 1970's Winnebago instead of the motor-coach's they use.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 07:24AM »

I DAYdream about a blonde fiddler from Tipperary,does that count? It does for me.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 08:35PM »

I dream that I'm a stagehand who suddenly takes the place of a sick chorus member so I'm onstage performing for them.

OOOhhh   That would be a DREAM for me..........................but a NIGHTMARE for everyone in the audience!!!   LOL   Wink Cheesy Grin

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 05:10PM »

OOOhhh   That would be a DREAM for me..........................but a NIGHTMARE for everyone in the audience!!!   LOL   Wink Cheesy Grin
I'd have to make sure I would rearrange myself after the puddle I melt into.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 08:46PM by Ggunsailor » Logged

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 05:24PM »

I`ve never had a dream about them....maybe I should try eating a box of Junior Mints at night to see if it would help.

We've actually had extended discussions in the dream thread on the Mairead forum about what food best stimulates such dreams.  Several recommend some ice cream before bedtime.  Dwight recommends specifically Neapolitan ice cream.  I tried it and found it stimulates dreams in general, but not necessarily Celtic Woman dreams.  Undecided Smiley

Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 05:51PM »

Don't want to say too much, but I'll say this:
A Celtic Woman dream that I had almost a year ago is the reason for my unusual username. I sometimes refer to this dream as THE DREAM. It was life-changing.

I've had numerous other CW dreams too... from pleasant to less than pleasant.

In one of them, Miss Chloë Agnew and I were at an Olympic horse race. (Do they even have horse races in the Olympics?) Anyway, Miss Agnew was there to sing, but I was just hanging around and encouraging her when a guy in charge walks up and says, "You're going to sing with her, right?"
I am like, "No way! I can't sing! What on earth are you talking about?!"
"Stop kidding around," the man laughs. "You're her song partner."
"No! NO!" I shout "I'll sound like one of those horses out there! You don't want me to sing, and neither do I!"
But he replies, "You're on in five minutes." Then he leaves.
I'm thinking, What am I going to do? I can't duet with this amazingly talented girl!
But Miss Agnew, who was watching, smiles and starts encouraging me.
"I'm sure you're better than you think," she says. "Now, tell me what Celtic Woman song you know all the words to."
Wow, her voice is amazing! Just hearing her talk, inspires me.
"Well, I know most of Brahms' Lullaby."
Miss Agnew nods. "Let's practice."
She begins singing, and I open my mouth, but I just can't do it! Her voice is so beautiful! I'll ruin the effect!
"Are you waiting for something?" Miss Agnew asks.
"I'm sorry, I think I need to go to the restroom."
"No, you don't! You're not going to avoid this opportunity."
"I can't do it! Especially with you! I'll ruin the magical power of your voice."
"That's not what I'm worried about."
"Well, that's what I'm worried about. I'll be made fun of too, but I suppose that doesn't matter so much."
The man in charge returns and tells us we need to start. He also tells us where to go.
"Thanks," Miss Agnew says. Then she turns to me. "Let's just say the words together first. And make sure we have that part down."
I shake my head. "Why don't I just go Ahhh... in the background? I'll kind of whisper so no one can hear me."
Then Miss Agnew shakes her head.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what happened next. I've either forgotten or else I woke up before we sang - if we sang.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 02:20PM by Guardian of the Rose » Logged

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: