Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman dreams  (Read 213911 times)
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 03:18AM »

I recently had a dream in which Lisa was performing as a solo act at a very small venue. While she was on stage she fell and hit her head, but kept singing. I was on the front row representing the forum in an official capacity (how presumptive of me!), and she looked at me and said she was okay. By the way, ice cream works for me as a dream producing agent, and it taste great. Especially if it's blueberry!

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2009, 07:00AM »

It`s going to be a challenge to find Junior Mint flavored ice cream but I`ll try anything if it works.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 12:54PM »

I recently had a dream in which Lisa was performing as a solo act at a very small venue. While she was on stage she fell and hit her head, but kept singing. I was on the front row representing the forum in an official capacity (how presumptive of me!), and she looked at me and said she was okay. By the way, ice cream works for me as a dream producing agent, and it taste great. Especially if it's blueberry!

I don't know, Paul.  I seem to recall seeing you on the front row of a Celtic Woman concert wearing your CW Forum name tag and I don't believe it was a dream!   Wink Grin

Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 02:44PM »

Okay, I thought I'd share some more weird dreams.

Once in dream, I was at a concert which was performed inside a large room with a large window. The whole building was built into the side of a cliff and half of it was suspended above the ocean.
When the show was done, all the girls and David Downes begin to make little speeches. I'm watching with great interest when all of a sudden Miss Agnew points to me and says my name and starts talking about me.
So I cover my face and say, "Stop! Please stop. You know I don't want you to do this."
And so she stops. But then as the next girl starts talking (I think it was Lisa), I uncover my face and look around and I see lots of water.
The concert room is flooding!
All the seats are being slowly being enveloped in water. (I suppose a pipe sprung a leak or something. But I don't really know.) Anyway, I see lots of soaking programs floating in the water, but the girls are still making speeches.
The End

In my first Celtic Woman dream (at least the first one I remember), my family and the original members of CW were at a fancy restaurant sitting down for dinner, but we were having some communication problems because the girls kept speaking in Irish Gaelic. And I don't know very much Irish, so I just kept repeating, "Dia Dhuit! Dia Dhuit!"
Finally, Miss Agnew realized I didn't understand them, and she began speaking in English. But I don't remember what we spoke about.
The End

Okay, here's a pretty weird, short one...
Along with my family, I went to a really huge mall to get my glasses fixed. And what do you know?
Lisa and a certain fiddler are working there!
Apparently, this was their summer job or something and they were trying to make a few bucks before they went on tour.
So I got my glasses adjusted by Miss Máiréad Nesbitt herself!
The End

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2009, 02:44PM »

This is a dream I`d like to have.....to suddenly come into such a ridiculessly huge amount of money that I could afford to fly EVERY forum member from around the world like Dina in Macedonia, Mary in Holland ... and so on to our own personnal Isle of Hope show and M&G after.The whole auditorium would be for forum members and family ONLY and we`d all be wearing the same "We LOVE Celtic Woman shirts."Ahh, if only I was Bill Gates.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 02:53PM »

Well, if you keep saving your change for a few years.......

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2009, 02:56PM »

I`ll start right now.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2009, 02:59PM »

I wonder if anyone is going to try and interpret our dreams.

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2009, 03:32PM »

This is a dream I`d like to have.....to suddenly come into such a ridiculessly huge amount of money that I could afford to fly EVERY forum member from around the world like Dina in Macedonia, Mary in Holland ... and so on to our own personnal Isle of Hope show and M&G after.The whole auditorium would be for forum members and family ONLY and we`d all be wearing the same "We LOVE Celtic Woman shirts."Ahh, if only I was Bill Gates.

You are too generous...but that sounds AWESOME!

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2009, 03:32PM »

I wonder if anyone is going to try and interpret our dreams.

Any psychologist on the forum.....

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2009, 03:55PM »

If I had Bill Gates bankroll, that`d be pocket change. But wouldn`t be the coolest thing in the world to do? Especially for the forum family in Europe and elsewhere around the world?Everyone that we "talk "to daily would be flown to a central location for a CW show of all CW shows. They`d certainly have a responsive audience, to say the least, if not less.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2009, 03:59PM »

Okay, I thought I'd share some more weird dreams.

Once in dream, I was at a concert which was performed inside a large room with a large window. The whole building was built into the side of a cliff and half of it was suspended above the ocean.
When the show was done, all the girls and David Downes begin to make little speeches. I'm watching with great interest when all of a sudden Miss Agnew points to me and says my name and starts talking about me.
So I cover my face and say, "Stop! Please stop. You know I don't want you to do this."
And so she stops. But then as the next girl starts talking (I think it was Lisa), I uncover my face and look around and I see lots of water.
The concert room is flooding!
All the seats are being slowly being enveloped in water. (I suppose a pipe sprung a leak or something. But I don't really know.) Anyway, I see lots of soaking programs floating in the water, but the girls are still making speeches.
The End

In my first Celtic Woman dream (at least the first one I remember), my family and the original members of CW were at a fancy restaurant sitting down for dinner, but we were having some communication problems because the girls kept speaking in Irish Gaelic. And I don't know very much Irish, so I just kept repeating, "Dia Dhuit! Dia Dhuit!"
Finally, Miss Agnew realized I didn't understand them, and she began speaking in English. But I don't remember what we spoke about.
The End

Okay, here's a pretty weird, short one...
Along with my family, I went to a really huge mall to get my glasses fixed. And what do you know?
Lisa and a certain fiddler are working there!
Apparently, this was their summer job or something and they were trying to make a few bucks before they went on tour.
So I got my glasses adjusted by Miss Máiréad Nesbitt herself!
The End

Lol thats pretty funny... what does Dia Dhuit mean?

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2009, 04:03PM »

It`s DIA DUIT and it means "hello". I mis-spelled it on another thread and Maggie yelled at me and gave me the correct spelling.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2009, 01:08PM »

Lol

Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2009, 04:10PM »

It`s DIA DUIT and it means "hello". I mis-spelled it on another thread and Maggie yelled at me and gave me the correct spelling.

You mean it has to be in CAPS?

I learned how to write (and say) this from a book, and I spelled it the way that it was written in the book.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 04:16PM by Guardian of the Rose » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: